why is there never a admin online and why is most stuff not working?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
What issues? Saying there is a lot of problems with the server but not going in to any details doesn't help anyone.

OP
OP
J

Jaxsteel

First Step
What issues? Saying there is a lot of problems with the server but not going in to any details doesn't help anyone.
for example the spawners are not working.why? and whenever i click on something at the spawn i can not do anything even if i have keys because it says type /help you cant do this right now (not qouted) and whenever i am online there are never admins

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
for example the spawners are not working.why? and whenever i click on something at the spawn i can not do anything even if i have keys because it says type /help you cant do this right now (not qouted) and whenever i am online there are never admins
In what server....

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Depends what spawner you have. Animal spawners need grass to allow the mobs to spawn on them, If you feel like there is an issue, make a support ticket, and include and video of what's 'not working' so we can fix it. Other staff are online, not just admins, use them.

OP
OP
J

Jaxsteel

First Step
O
Depends what spawner you have. Animal spawners need grass to allow the mobs to spawn on them, If you feel like there is an issue, make a support ticket, and include and video of what's 'not working' so we can fix it. Other staff are online, not just admins, use them.
Oh thank about the spawner
but i think it was glitch in my game evrrything is working fine now sp thank you everyone

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hope you experience is an amazing one as you continue to play!

~Snap