What Are Your Goals You Plan To Accomplish This Summer?

LegalSense

Void Walker
So everyone knows it's summer and it's a time to have fun. A lot of us have just finished school and are now starting our summer vacation, but in my honest opinion, it's a bit boring with out school. So I've decided to set a goal for myself to accomplish during the summer so I'll be ready when school starts again!

My Goal For This Summer:

My goal is basically to learn Web Development and learn how to become a computer programmer/coder. I have others to but this is my list:

Web Development -- What I'm Going To Learn:

-HTML/HTML5
-CSS/CSS3
-Java Script
-And some more, but these are the main ones.

Computer Programming/Developing (Minecraft Coder)-

-Java
-Ruby
-Python
-PHP
-Java Script
-C/C#/C++/C-Objective/
-AJAX
-SQL
-And some other ones, but these ones seem like the main ones.

Subjects To Learn-

-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry-
-Geometry
-Robotics & Electronics
-And more.

I know I won't be able to accomplish all of these, but I want to manage to try and finish about 2-3 each list.

What are your goals this summer? Post 'em below if you'd like. Hope to see you all around the server and forums!

-Trial

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Get ready for my first year of high school :confused: And enjoying Minecraft which won't happen much during the school year because I got to do a lot of homework, study, and probably after school activities. :-(

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Meh... I guess it's to learn how to play the cello other than that I have loads of free time

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Well most likely playing lots of mc XD and probably going to practice computer programming and idk maybe play a little guitar here and there :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Have fun. Play video games. go on holiday. work.

Luke199

Stone Miner
Good luck if you want to start programming, I started teaching myself 4 years ago and now I'm here :-D It's worth it if you want to keep it up and make something out of it :)

Pretty much my normal day (Monday - Friday):
6:45am - Wake up
7:00am - Breakfast
7:15am - Go on PC etc
8:00am - Walk to school with hot chocolate / coffee :-D
8:30am - School day starts -_-
3:00pm - School day ends :-D
3:30pm - Get home

Its going to be hard over the summer holidays :-( so used to my general day life but, on the bright side I got 2 holidays and loads of time to work on SC :-D

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Go fishing, Go fishing, sleep, go outisde and play my friends in ball. Eat, catch a Carp I saw at the creek the other day. Play some minecraft. Repeat..

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Have fun. I'm going into high school this year so I need as many memories as i can get xD I'm turning 14 this summer so I'll try to get helper when applications open up :-D and, uh, play Minecraft, play guitar, do some other random stuffs, maybe make dubstep with my friend idk xD And uh... yeah.

But the most important thing on my list is to HAVE FUN!!!!

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Practice for my blumming exam:-(:-( :/! Stupid 11+ Clitheroe Grammar test (which is the exam) So I might not be on a lot :-( sad face.:mad::mad::mad::mad::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops: SUPER WORRIED! But the good thing is if I pass, I get a good school, A gaming computer (VIBOX brand) maybeeee a cat ;D and get a BMX:cool: also as well as that I might get......wait for it............ (drum roll please) A PHONE FOR ZE HIGH SCHOOL! (Yeah, High School comes early in Britain! Yeah I know AWESOME!)!!! I'm going to ALTON TOWERS (if you know what that is ;-)) Hmm.........What else..... oh yeah! Oh wait, never mind! That's what I'm going to do this summer!!:-P:-P

creepergirl1254

Iron Miner
Practice for my blumming exam:-(:-( :/! Stupid 11+ Clitheroe Grammar test (which is the exam) So I might not be on a lot :-( sad face.:mad::mad::mad::mad::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops: SUPER WORRIED! But the good thing is if I pass, I get a good school, A gaming computer (VIBOX brand) maybeeee a cat ;D and get a BMX:cool: also as well as that I might get......wait for it............ (drum roll please) A PHONE FOR ZE HIGH SCHOOL! (Yeah, High School comes early in Britain! Yeah I know AWESOME!)!!! I'm going to ALTON TOWERS (if you know what that is ;-)) Hmm.........What else..... oh yeah! Oh wait, never mind! That's what I'm going to do this summer!!:-P:-P
Good luck :-D

Trollm

Zombie Killer
A Gaming computer, a cat (unconfirmed), a BMX bike and a phone for PASSING an exam. Honestly wtf.
1395718798096s.jpg