What Are Your Goals You Plan To Accomplish This Summer?

Luke199

Stone Miner
Practice for my blumming exam:-(:-( :/! Stupid 11+ Clitheroe Grammar test (which is the exam) So I might not be on a lot :-( sad face.:mad::mad::mad::mad::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops: SUPER WORRIED! But the good thing is if I pass, I get a good school, A gaming computer (VIBOX brand) maybeeee a cat ;D and get a BMX:cool: also as well as that I might get......wait for it............ (drum roll please) A PHONE FOR ZE HIGH SCHOOL! (Yeah, High School comes early in Britain! Yeah I know AWESOME!)!!! I'm going to ALTON TOWERS (if you know what that is ;-)) Hmm.........What else..... oh yeah! Oh wait, never mind! That's what I'm going to do this summer!!:-P:-P
Good luck with your exam, also.. Your going to Alton Towers :-O I really want to go, it's only 4 hours away from me :-P

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Practice for my blumming exam:-(:-( :/! Stupid 11+ Clitheroe Grammar test (which is the exam) So I might not be on a lot :-( sad face.:mad::mad::mad::mad::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops::-Oops: SUPER WORRIED! But the good thing is if I pass, I get a good school, A gaming computer (VIBOX brand) maybeeee a cat ;D and get a BMX:cool: also as well as that I might get......wait for it............ (drum roll please) A PHONE FOR ZE HIGH SCHOOL! (Yeah, High School comes early in Britain! Yeah I know AWESOME!)!!! I'm going to ALTON TOWERS (if you know what that is ;-)) Hmm.........What else..... oh yeah! Oh wait, never mind! That's what I'm going to do this summer!!:-P:-P
Good luck on your exams! I went to Thorpe Park like a month ago, I did all the big scary rides and did Stealth twice :cool:

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner

So let me get this straight... your going to high school when your ten? :-P (wow i guess high school does come quick in England XD)