Bye Snapcraft...

The_Other_Loser

Tree Puncher
I hate to say it but I got perm ban for hacking. Yes I admit I did wrong and it was pretty obvious that I was hacking :-P. Now I think my time has come, Cya snapcraft, we had good memories with me resulting in being banned 6 times, 3 for hacking and 3 for tp luring. I should've stop hacking when I was unbanned 2 days ago but I chose the wrong path. There is no point in me making a appeal when its most likely gonna get denied I might try in a year or 2 but for now Bye Snapcraft hope the server does well
- GetRektKiid_

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Why not try and appeal? Everyone deserves a second chance. :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Everyone has a chance at getting unbanned/unmuted if they appeal for it. Never say never ;-)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Why not try and appeal? Everyone deserves a second chance. :)
being banned 6 times, 3 for hacking and 3 for tp luring
not to seem pessimistic, but 6 times of redeeming oneself seems plenty.

but hey @The_Other_Loser, perhaps take some time away from the server and resubmit an appeal?
anyway, as long as if you understand your mistake(s), you are far better off than those who run away repeating those mistakes from server after server.

Depression

Gold Miner
If I can appeal as many times as I did and have them be accepted, then you can do. I've done just as much if not more stuff than you did, and I still managed to squeeze through with another chance (granted it's definitely my last chance). I'd suggest to just appeal and hope for the best. If I could suggest anything for an appeal is make it completely different from any of your other appeals, and don't make a wall of text (don't make it too short either though).

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Honestly if you've appealed two times it doesn't mean much, listen wait a month let what you did sink ain then feel what you miss about Snapcraft. Then honestly say your sorry (if your not don't bother even appealing it won't get unbanned) Honestly thats what I did, I just appealed on how much I missed the server how much I regret in my case "Staff Disrespect" once I showed I ACTUALLY meant it I got unbanned.

VPSRexts_PlayzMC

First Step
I totally <333 where this thread is going because I got permanent mute right on New Year's Eve for server advertising :-((((( i know it bad sorryyyy!! I will take Snapcraft Panda's advice and beg to Maarten or Twiggy or Frijolero (ones who responded to my tickets) I <3 SNAPCRAFT!!!

btw my profile pic (to right) is a screenshot from eg hub one day of "Snapcraft Earthgames" on screen XDD :) Have A Happy Newww Yearrrrr!!!!

killervibe45

Tree Puncher
GTFO douche.. you wont be missed. I hate cheaters. I'm glad to see the server admins standing by their word to hold cheaters accountable.