1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

My only request...

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by Stir09ThatLegend, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stir09ThatLegend

Stir09ThatLegend First Step

After playing on the server for 3-4 years now (honestly don't remember) the only reason why I decided to support the server and buy a VIP kit was because of earth games. Now before I continue i realize the server is only small however i'm bored. Bored of the same game modes, the same map etc. The server is very lucky it has a loyal player base which is why i'm requesting something new. As it stands there are 3 maps underground, battleground and castle siege which are all great maps don't get me wrong, however they are so OLD. Since earth games is such a popular game mode on the server can you spend some time updating it please, a new map would be nice and you could even name it after me (jk). I know that other players also feel this way and since the recent patch from a staff member its got even more simple which bothers me. Anyway just consider making something new literally it could be anything at all.

Your most loyal player,
    Stir09ThatLegend (y)

2. TheCaptainBurito

TheCaptainBurito Diamond Miner

Why are you recreating other posts......
    These "complains" have been pointed out already in a few posts.

3. ~Crafter~

~Crafter~ Ghast Hunter

Craftermanamz
    Prison Boss
    That thread was made last March, definitely not recent.
    More maps have already been requested and are being made by the build team.
    Also please read other threads in the Earthgames section and Suggestions section as you would have seen that these things you are mentioning have already been requested.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Stir09ThatLegend

Stir09ThatLegend First Step

I just wanted an actual response, i saw the posts from others months ago but nothing really happend yet as a result of them. But thanks for confirming it. Also TheCaptainBurito i wasn't 'recreating' other posts i was just supporting them.

5. TheCaptainBurito

TheCaptainBurito Diamond Miner

Making multiple threads is not supporting...

6. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Teashops
    Sure the maps are old but you play the gamemode cause it's fun, not cause the maps looks good or whatever. An update would be nice but the pvp is still the same so it kinda doesn't matter.

7. aAussieGamer

aAussieGamer Stone Miner

I agree, the only thing I hate, it Underground, I just think it's annoying map, its cramped, you get bow spammed in those cramped spots, and barley any room to strafe, besides the middle :-P

8. NightShade

NightShade Iron Miner

"Your most loyal player" lmao
    I agree with TheCaptainBurito. Making multiple threads isn't supporting.
    I also agree with Ashie. The pvp style will still be the same and it shouldn't matter the map.
    Earth games is a good gamemode but once a new map comes out you will probably get bored and start complaining about that too. The reason you are bored is because it seems you are only focused on earth games., because if you haven't noticed I'm pretty sure they ARE working on new stuff (hopefully hg).

9. NightShade

NightShade Iron Miner

A
    And wouldn't "the most loyal snapcraft player" have made his forum account ALOT earlier Mr. First Step

10. Poni

Poni Tree Puncher

Dude seriously you don't have to be rude to this guy he problaly sisnt know that there was another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.