Helper application **DefaultKKK**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChineeseKKK

First Step
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net? I have been playing Snapcraft for a very long time. I have been playing snapcraft along time before PRO rank came out. I have also Been VIP for a while, I have definitely been playing Snapcraft for 1year +!
  • How often are you online for? I’m very active on snapcraft and i can bee online for 6-7Hours per 24hours or 48hours.
  • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? I think of my self as a very nice Guy! I help people out already with my perks with V.I.P rank. I love helping people out and I wouldn’t ignore any body!
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. I have never been Muted, Jailed or banned before. I would never be disrepectful to a staff.
  • A little about yourself. I like to play football and go boxing, I have a passion for football and thats what I want to be when I’m older! I’m 15 years of age. My mum and dad split up when I was 4 years old so on some weekends I go to see my dad. I’m kind and generous! I have a little brother that I have to help out with Homework, school and a load of other things.
I really do hope I get helper on Snapcraft!
Thanks
DefaultKKK

B.T.W This name was changed by my older brother. Sorry about this!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Please read the replies this time. This is the second time.

If you really have no clue where to apply message me or any of the staff team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.