A Snapcraft Ios/Android App to buy Ranks (read Please)

Do you think it would be a good choice?

• Total voters

Chicken_Bonz

First Step
Hi :-D
My name is Zach (Chicken_Bonz), I have been on snapcraft for a very long time either the first or second year created. Anyway I have so many friends who would love to donate to snapcraft and/or buy ranks. The sad thing is many people don't have access to credit cards and such. BUT I know for sure almost all of those people who can't buy ranks have access to iTunes Cards for IOS or Android. If you were to create a simple Snapcraft app in which you could buy ranks or other purchases, using in-app purchases. So many people could buy ranks. This would be a WIN WIN! Snap craft receives more donations and more people can buy ranks or stuff they couldn't before! Anyway you don't have to allow every store item to be available. (If you are afraid of people buying too many spawners). Anyway if you need someone to make the app. I can code in swift(iOS language) if you needed someone. I hope you at-least consider this. BTW, if you could not directly give ranks right after purchase(if snap craft can't directly connect to in-app purchases) It is not a problem. People would not mind waiting a few hours or even a day to receive their purchase. At-least if it were a rank.
Have a nice day
-Chicken

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
Unfortunately, you already need a gift card or some other credit card to purchase things, even though the App Store or Play Store. Plus, especially with Android users, it is particularly easier to fake currency with various services - which would, if anything, hurt the server donations.
There are services online to use your iTunes card or Play Store card as normal online currency. Or, you can buy VISA gift cards which can be used basically anywhere, and I'm pretty sure they have a lower purchase fee than iTunes cards do.
Coding in Swift is not easy whatsoever, especially when you consider fund processing. An app seems like one of the most unnecessary things, especially if it was just for payment...

OP
OP
Chicken_Bonz

Chicken_Bonz

First Step
Unfortunately, you already need a gift card or some other credit card to purchase things, even though the App Store or Play Store. Plus, especially with Android users, it is particularly easier to fake currency with various services - which would, if anything, hurt the server donations.
There are services online to use your iTunes card or Play Store card as normal online currency. Or, you can buy VISA gift cards which can be used basically anywhere, and I'm pretty sure they have a lower purchase fee than iTunes cards do.
Coding in Swift is not easy whatsoever, especially when you consider fund processing. An app seems like one of the most unnecessary things, especially if it was just for payment...
Yeah, :/ didn't think about that... :-(

Jedz

Creeper Hugger

I also agree with this however I do like your suggestion of a snapcraft app! :)