<> Factions Reset Recruitment <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I would apply but, I dont play on Snapcraft factions a lot, I normally play on a different server, where I can do 240 stackers and wide barrels on the cannoning world and schematic it to the main world. And I also never use my Skype, and don't remember the login.(y):-D

This is just about the same cannon.

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Some requirements:
- Must be somewhat decent at pvp and defending.
- Be as active as possible, both on the server and Skype.
- +5 power at all times, rather more than less.
- Trustworthy is the key to get into the faction, if anything happens, instant kick.
- Be able to have fun, not 100% serious.
I do qualify with all these requirements.
-----------------------

IGN: Martimus
Rank on the server: Lord
Any special skills? (Pvp for example): Well with a bow, defending bases and building.
Skype?: Yes, feel free to PM me for details.
Activity?: Good activity I'm on daily, I can be active when needed in the afternoon on weekdays and anytime during the day weekends.
Are you good with TNT cannons/raiding?: I know the basics and I can always learn if you need me to know more on raiding. (I know C-egg tricks, basic cannons and PvP)

TheAaron

Iron Miner
Some requirements:
- Must be somewhat decent at pvp and defending.
- Be as active as possible, both on the server and Skype.
- +5 power at all times, rather more than less.
- Trustworthy is the key to get into the faction, if anything happens, instant kick.
- Be able to have fun, not 100% serious.
I do qualify with all these requirements.
-----------------------

IGN: Martimus
Rank on the server: Lord
Any special skills? (Pvp for example): Well with a bow, defending bases and building.
Skype?: Yes, feel free to PM me for details.
Activity?: Good activity I'm on daily, I can be active when needed in the afternoon on weekdays and anytime during the day weekends.
Are you good with TNT cannons/raiding?: I know the basics and I can always learn if you need me to know more on raiding. (I know C-egg tricks, basic cannons and PvP)
Denied

The_Other_Loser

Tree Puncher
IGN: ErlinzBae
Rank on the server: Im King rank on survival (non-rank on factions)
Any special skills? (Pvp for example): Im good at pvp i practice everyday with my pvp, when its comes to pvp im always in.
Skype?: Ill pm you guys on factions if you're on.
Activity?: Im on everyday im Australian so i might have a different timezone but im on everyday on snap craft
Are you good with TNT cannons/raiding?: Im not the best when it comes to cannoning i dont like to cannon because if i stuff up i dont want to re build the cannon again.

7even11enven-NUB

Stone Miner
IGN: 64Bits
Rank on the server: No
Any special skills? (Pvp for example): PvP, Base Building and cannoning
Skype?: Given if accepted (personal reasons)
Activity?: Ill play more if accepted :-P
Are you good with TNT cannons/raiding?: Yes I can build some big cannons

Lolplayz

First Step
IGN: Lolplayz
Any special skills?: pvp, base building and having no life so pretty active :)
Activity: I Need a life :) been playing for 2 weeks and have a week and 2 days playing time -_-
Am I good with raiding?: Best I can do is a Lein 40 stacker/ reverse/ hammer down / slab buster thing

Status
Not open for further replies.