Hi, I'm Shilvic

Shilvic

First Step
Greetings. My username is ShilvicHD, but you can just call me Shilvic, or Tyler, whichever works best for you. I'm new to the server, I just joined today. I'm a factions player. I've been searching for a good server with a strong community and have decided to make Snapcraft my home server. A little bit about me; I'm a solo player, I'm not sure if I will make a faction or not. Right now I'm just making my survival easier and trying to gain some strength on the server. I love music and anime. I enjoy hanging out in spawn, although I don't talk very much, I like to observe others and get peoples drops that they don't need. And lastly, I'm an MC Veteran (imo), I've been playing since Christmas 2011 and have loved this game ever since. Well thats about it, just wanted to introduce myself. Feel free to say hi if you see me around, Ill probably mostly be in the xp farm or just hanging around spawn when I am in public. Thanks and have a great day.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here!

FatalGamerXXX

Stone Miner
Greetings. My username is ShilvicHD, but you can just call me Shilvic, or Tyler, whichever works best for you. I'm new to the server, I just joined today. I'm a factions player. I've been searching for a good server with a strong community and have decided to make Snapcraft my home server. A little bit about me; I'm a solo player, I'm not sure if I will make a faction or not. Right now I'm just making my survival easier and trying to gain some strength on the server. I love music and anime. I enjoy hanging out in spawn, although I don't talk very much, I like to observe others and get peoples drops that they don't need. And lastly, I'm an MC Veteran (imo), I've been playing since Christmas 2011 and have loved this game ever since. Well thats about it, just wanted to introduce myself. Feel free to say hi if you see me around, Ill probably mostly be in the xp farm or just hanging around spawn when I am in public. Thanks and have a great day.
Welcome to Snapcraft!