The Time Has Come...

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hope you liked the title! Wanted to make it seem dramatic! I still have a sense of humor, don't worry, all is not lost :). Anyways...

Hello peeps of the Snapcraft community, the time has come for me to get an important. I will be away for about 1-3 weeks due to a surgery I will be having. The reason for my surgery is because I have a pectus excavatum, which is a hole in my chest. A steel bar will be placed inside my chest to pull my hole up. It's a big surgery so it's basically a life/death situation since my medical condition is pretty bad, but highly trained doctors are going to perform this surgery, so I'll probably come out fine -- I hope. I will be expected to spend about 1-3 weeks in the hospital to recover in the hospital, but the good thing is I am able to use my laptop while I recover :-D.

I'm mainly going to be napping probably half the day for every single day in the hospital but I will pop in and out in-game and forums! I won't be on much because I still have to rest but I downloaded skype on my laptop so I will be able to communicate with most of you. If anyone wants to know my skype it is: Daniel.Cruz.101 or DickieHead101.

It's going to be a hard time for me but I'll be able to cope. I know I'm not suppose to work myself so much but who can resist playing Snapcraft? Like I said, I'm hoping for everything to go smooth and to have a safe recovery.

I'm hoping to see everyone soon and I'll try to get back to everyone as soon as possible. My surgery starts at 5 am so I'll probably be asleep for a little bit longer, but expect to see me!

Surgery is on the 25th of June at 5:00 am Pacific Time Zone. I'll be active on skype!

I'll miss you all and will be back soon!

Also, I'm going to get a new MC account soon :)! I'll go into more detail afterwards, but for now, stay safe Snapcraft!

Sincerely yours,

-Trial

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
With highly trained doctors, I'm sure nothing wrong will go wrong during your surgery, but as always..good luck!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Good luck Trial! Hopefully your surgery will be a success but i'm pretty sure it will :-D but, good luck anyways and stalk the hospital peeps for me! :-D