1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Best Excuses

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by Depression, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depression

Depression Gold Miner

This was on Earthgames so this doesn't apply to everybody, still funny for everybody to read nonetheless. Most players who don't want to add a loss to their stats page generally just leave right before the last kill is made, but then it's a bit too obvious that you are avoiding losses and it gives you a bad reputation. Recently I've noticed that people have got better at creating excuses to leave near the end of a match as to not ruin their reputation whilst still keeping their stat page. Just thought I'd create a thread showing off some funny ones and so that others could post any that they find.

[​IMG]
    Some Context : This was taken by a friend of mine, I had not even talked to this player within a week of when this was taken and had absolutely no clue that we had a "scheduled" 1v1 to happen. I found it quite funny that they decided to use me of all people as an excuse to leave a match right before taking the loss.

EDIT : This is me confronting him about it :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's where I ended the conversation. It didn't seem like it was going anywhere. Hopefully this stops him from using me as an excuse in the future. (Also for those wondering, yes I did sort of feel like a dick after putting him in an awkward situation like this but I still do feel like it'll help him avoid these kinds of mistakes in the future.)

Feel free to post any funny excuses that you guys have seen ranging anywhere from an excuse to leave right before getting a loss, an excuse to spam grenades, etc.

~Mystijel

#1 Depression, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Depression

Depression Gold Miner

UPDATE : I added the part where I confronted him about it. FeelsBadMan.

3. NightShade

NightShade Iron Miner

Lol what if they honestly just did have to go?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KA0SDestroyer

KA0SDestroyer Gold Miner

Ummm He lied. Mystijel never asked him to 1v1.

And yea i have seen alot of people quit to avoid their loses. I have many times seen a vip swap teams when their team is losing by like 30, only to still lose. Its pretty funny when it happens since they obviously wanted to win.

5. ToKsuicR

ToKsuicR Mod

GuardeYard
    I hate when all the VIPs swap to one team just to win. Even as a good pvper, I have no chance against a flock of VIPs.
    Oh, excuses... I am mostly the one to use them:
    Player: "yo, Guard, 1v1?"
    Me: "Nah."
    Player: "Why not?"
    Me: "I don't wanna."

Rate 10/10 if you love me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Infectious

Infectious Gold Miner

DayDreqm
    I love you. Ur like my favorite Helper on this server.

7. gt0403

gt0403 Tree Puncher

Bruhh

8. Twiggy

Twiggy Admin

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    Please do not comment on posts older then two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.