Suggestions For Better Experiences.

ZyncyyPvP

Tree Puncher
Hello my name is Zyncyy and I am a very experienced faction player. Today I wanted to show some of my suggestions that would work for Snapcraft and its community

1) Being Able To Buy Homes.

This was talked about a few months ago. Being able to buy homes would benefit the server greatly but also the players experiences. This would also cause non-ranked players less stress and letting them be able to become more dominant in the factions community.

2) Adding Koths

Now lets admit it, it would be fun. A koth is a structure that is located in chat with co-ords. You have to stay in the platform given for an amount of time (10-30 minutes). From this the faction who has won the event would receive something worth the damaged or broken armor which could be 2 Legendary or 5 Rare keys. This also makes new incomers something to strive for and would make Snapcraft factions more competitive bewteens top factions. To avoid easy koths in the early hours, Koths would occur every 4 hours when 80+ players are on so koth may not always be so easy.

3) /Stack For Pots

This is makes your inventory less full while PvPing. This could be a command won in a Rare key with a 5% chance. However, people with the command cannot sell stacked potions meaning the command would be very valuable. This needs to be put in. I've not checked but Immortal may have the command, not sure.

4) Raiding Spawners

You can TNT spawners in enemy claimed land with the spawner has been placed PLACED. This avoids people not having to buy Immortal and can claim natural spawners and getting an alt to claim and them being able to TNT it. This idea is recommended as in a few weeks time, spawners won't be much of a thing.

Those are my ideas so far. Hope you could consider at least one! Thanks for reading!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I'd like to see spawners having a chance of dropping by tnt/creeper eggs getting added. And possibly a /sell hand ;3