New Skyblock Ideas!

Reviral

First Step
I have a few ideas that I think are pretty good, comment on what you think of them.

1. Silk touch for spawners, or a special pick that can mine them
I accidentally mined my first spawner, thinking that a silk touch would do the trick. Sadly, I lost it, along with my money. Adding this would be a great help in case you misplace a spawner.

2. Add "/is trust" as an ability for any island member, or just the owner
It's getting pretty annoying when I want to help new players with their islands, or just fly and place things that are hard to reach. Adding this command for the island owner, or the members, would allow others to interact with your island and help build. WARNING: you want to know the trusted person very well, not someone who might grief you.

3. Add "/is ban" as an ability for the island owner, also add /is expel to the nether of one's island
Some people just don't like other people, and they might get in the way. using /is ban can get that person out of your way, permanently, until you feel like adding them back in. /is ban will also extend to the nether of your island. Adding /is expel to the nether is just to balance with /is expel on your overworld island.

4. Add a chance (Extremely low, of course) to find a rank inside of legendary crates (or any other crate that feels necessary to add it to)
Adding a chance to find ranks inside of crates will increase the amount of people that want to open crates, which will also make some people want to buy keys using money. It gives people a chance to have permissions without paying a fee.

5. Add the chance to buy In-game money with real money
Almost everybody is complaining about their low balance, and adding this can give them a chance to boost balances so they can get things done. I also think that this would be a very popular purchase if added to the shop, and perhaps add different quantities of In-game money for varying prices.

6. Add the bonuses back!
Most of the players on skyblock are proud of their high levels, and are now upset that the bonuses thta their level gives, such as increased damage and health, are now gone. Not all people want this to happen, so I also suggest that the wither-killing should be nerfed. Killing withers gives you a great amount of exp in both enchanting and the level to the left of your name in chat, as well as the intended reward, the nether star. The amount of exp that the wither gives your level to the left of your name can be exploited to where you can gain levels like crazy.

Anyway, those are some ideas that have been lingering in the back of my head for a while. I hope that you guys like them!