/F Top Value Prices Changes Suggestion [IMPORTANT]

Do you agree with my /f top prices? Making buying spawners more worth the time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Increase but different prices.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

ZyncyyPvP

Tree Puncher
As many of you guys may or may not know, spawners on snapcraft are worth very little as they are set to default and hasn't changed. I early in my faction bought 2 IGs (WallahPing and IdfkM8-) and 5 creepers (IdfkM8-) and they hardly increased our /f top and at the time when we we were clueless about the prices, we were expecting /f top around about 3 million at least. So here are my spawners prices for making buying spawners off the store more worth it.

IG: 2 Million
Blaze: 100k
Creeper: 150k
Pigmen: 150k
Natural Mine Spawners: 10k

Adding on to this post I think actual blocks like obby should be added to /f top so making huge bases helps the #1 position. Diamond enchanted gear with P3+ Should be 500$ /f top as gear will add up.

I hope this can be changed or considered as soon as possible! Thanks!

- Zyncyy

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
If you add obby to /f top value then it will probably be abused. Because people will just place as much obby as they can to raise there /f top rank.

OP
OP
ZyncyyPvP

ZyncyyPvP

Tree Puncher
If you add obby to /f top value then it will probably be abused. Because people will just place as much obby as they can to raise there /f top rank.
Obby = 2k a stack and obby would be worth around 50$ per 64. I don't really see abuse.

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I have been on other servers that have tried this, and the staff say that it has been abused.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
As many of you guys may or may not know, spawners on snapcraft are worth very little as they are set to default and hasn't changed. I early in my faction bought 2 IGs (WallahPing and IdfkM8-) and 5 creepers (IdfkM8-) and they hardly increased our /f top and at the time when we we were clueless about the prices, we were expecting /f top around about 3 million at least. So here are my spawners prices for making buying spawners off the store more worth it.

IG: 2 Million
Blaze: 100k
Creeper: 150k
Pigmen: 150k
Natural Mine Spawners: 10k

Adding on to this post I think actual blocks like obby should be added to /f top so making huge bases helps the #1 position. Diamond enchanted gear with P3+ Should be 500$ /f top as gear will add up.

I hope this can be changed or considered as soon as possible! Thanks!

- Zyncyy
Yea sure, with the 2 igs your faction has.....
That wouldn't be fair unless igs would be purchasable in-game.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I kinda like how it is now, maybe buffing blazes a little but other than that I think it's good.