1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

How to teleport to someone's plot on creative.

Discussion in 'Creative' started by juanpedrorossi, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juanpedrorossi

juanpedrorossi First Step

Can someone please tell me how to teleport to a plot? I've been trying but i couldn't get it to work, what are the commands?

2. CoxBrothers

CoxBrothers Emerald Miner

CoxBrothers
    Survival VIP+
    To get to your plot, I'm pretty sure it's /plothome. But to get to other people's plots, idk. I don't think there's a command for that, but I could be wrong.

Also, you can just tpa to someone if you want to get to their plot. (one more thing, there's a big list of commands at /spawn)

3. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

iAshyyy
    You can't directly teleport to someones plot, you have to /tpa to get to that players plot.

4. Spazboy99

Spazboy99 Blaze Estinguisher

Spazdude99
    Skyblock Angel
    Here the website to check the commands Creative. ( https://snapcraft.net/threads/10820/ )
    But you cannot teleport to other player's plot. But you can by fly around find his/her plot. Also, you need request teleport do = /tpa [Username]
    But only if they are online and accept your teleport request.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cameronbleu

Cameronbleu Tree Puncher

Hello, i'm CameronBleu, a well known player to snapcraft's community. If you wish to teleport to a plot, you can just do /plot home [the players plot you want to teleport to]. Or for a short command, you can just do /p h [The players plot you want to teleport to]

Regards,
    CameronBleu

6. iNaateee

iNaateee Zombie Killer

From what i have heard only Staff ranks, Moderator and Above get to /plot visit, i have Master Rank, i am not able to do it myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.