About Snapcraft

Nightmare

First Step
Snapcraft is a really awesome server! You can play there 10 minigames: Lucky Block Brawl, Eartgames, Hungergames, Kit PvP, ZombieV, Parkour, Creativ, Faction, Survival and Skyblock!

Lucky Block Brawl: Open Lucky Blocks, get some good loot and fight other teams! Goal: Beat other teams!
Earthgames: (Red vs Blue) Dig around, find opponent players and kill them! Goal: Beat the opponent team!
Hungergames: Find good loot and kill other players, but caution: Dont starve! Goal: Kill all players!
Kit PvP: Fight other players and upgrade your gear! Goal: Be the best! :-D
ZombieV: Fight against huge Zombie waves! Goal: Kill all Zombies!
Parkour: Jump and Run! You fell down? No problem, start again! Goal: Get to the finish line!
Faction: Destroy/Grief other teams with your friends! Goal: Raid, raid, raid!
Survival: Be the best in a economy, protected world! Goal: Survive!
Skyblock: Start to farm and build a huge base! Goal: Build!
Creative: How the name says: Be creativ! Build a town or a castle, build what you like! Goal: Be creative!

In my opinion, the best gamemode/the best minigame is ZombieV, i can only
recommend it to you!

Thanks for reading my folder about Snapcraft! I hope you enjoyed it and have fun on the server!
IP: mc.Snapcraft.net

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello! Nice post! My favourite servers are creative, earthgames, and kitpvp!!

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
In all honesty i hate ZombieV. It seems like a version of creeper attack on hypixel. Except zombieV is even more confusing

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In all honesty i hate ZombieV. It seems like a version of creeper attack on hypixel. Except zombieV is even more confusing
Zombiev is easy. Just kill all mobs and don't die. And get better stuff. And kill other players in the arena. If you want.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Nice explain about each minigames! I love play Creative.. That all.. xD

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
My favorites are probably Earthgames, Kitpvp and Factions. :>