stuck in a glich and carnt get out

james lancashire

First Step
help my ign is jimmyjamzy I when in a nether portal it took me to clamed land and wont let me go back in please help you will see when you tp

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
/spawn?

Depression

Gold Miner
FeelsBadMan. He got Portal trapped. Basically, for those who aren't aware, if you go through a nether portal and both sides of the portal on the other side are blocked off, you are stuck. While being stuck in these portal blocks, you can't break the blocks on either side of the portal nor can you type as the game thinks you keep trying to go through the portal and thus won't let you type. You also can not go back through the portal. Essentially you are stuck there until somebody lets you free.

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
FeelsBadMan. He got Portal trapped. Basically, for those who aren't aware, if you go through a nether portal and both sides of the portal on the other side are blocked off, you are stuck. While being stuck in these portal blocks, you can't break the blocks on either side of the portal nor can you type as the game thinks you keep trying to go through the portal and thus won't let you type. You also can not go back through the portal. Essentially you are stuck there until somebody lets you free.
Now I feel like a jerk. I didn't understand the idea he was trying to get across. @YAMPY pls fix