Bug in Skyblock - Thanks for the 'help', Maarten, but that's not the case

Derendila

First Step
May I just first say that thank you for making the thread so that I can't reply to your message - I really appreciate your help.

Also, it wasn't the lagg clear that removed my items, it was something else. I honestly don't want to be rude, but you could have at least asked if I had dropped it right after it said 'Ground items clearing'.

Please HELP.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check this post - https://snapcraft.net/threads/12916/

deni

Stone Miner
There is this thing called Support tickets, where you can chose the department - bug reports and type everything that happened there.
By the way, may I ask if you possibly have any proof of it? It is very unlikely that you do but I still should ask; you could just say you lost a spawner, which you didn't, and demand one back.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
It may have still been finishing up clearing items. I'm sorry to hear about you loosing a spawner, however we're unable to return your spawner.

Reasons for this include:

- Unable to prove your story due to no video evidence being provided.

- Items are your responsibility, not the staff teams. Meaning we provide you with all the proper means of protecting your items.

I understand that this isn't the ideal response, however we can't make exceptions for one person, otherwise we'd have to make an exception for everyone.

I hope this cleared some things up for you.

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
My advice is to always pay attention to chat

OP
OP
D

Derendila

First Step
There is this thing called Support tickets, where you can chose the department - bug reports and type everything that happened there.
By the way, may I ask if you possibly have any proof of it? It is very unlikely that you do but I still should ask; you could just say you lost a spawner, which you didn't, and demand one back.

If you guys can see who got what for EVERY chest there is and keep a log of it - pls check that

that would be my only proof