In Need of a New Game

NightShade

Iron Miner
Title is self explanatory. I don't really like playing Minecraft that much anymore. How can I say this without offending people... Well, I just don't like the majority of the fan-base. Too many kids under 13, too many people mini-modding, and I'm kind of just tired of the game itself. I know many of you play other games and what I ask of you is that you give me a suggestion of a game that does not require wifi, it has to be a pc game, no fps (lack of sufficient internet), and no top downs, and absolutely no games like gary's mod, terraria, or minecraft -_-. I tried Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Very good game I recommend it if you have good internet) but I was on offline mode the majority of the time because all of the data ran out on my phone. I'm about to try this game called Stranded Deep, but I need other stuff to think about, so fire away!

~NyteLocke

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
The Witcher 3 or Overwatch

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
i've played stranded deep. i'm my opinion it's lacking the "wow" factor, but that's just me. If you need something to play that doesn't require a good internet connections, i would recommend simulators. There is plenty out there will get your brain noodles working :-P Hope this helps

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Spore. Great game, "never ending" basically... Unless you kill, befriend or civilize every planet in their galaxie. Don't want to spoiler too much. You don't need internet, nor good CPU to play it. As it's a rather old 3D game you might expect a few glitches and errors... But that's not much of a big deal. d:

Omegas

Iron Miner
Yeah, I really enjoy it nightshade. Pretty much if you enjoy survival games which you gain in progress and get to fight and tame dinosaurs, this is your cup of tea.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I know you said no fps, but since these games don't need an internet connection to play, I figured it was fine.

Personally, I would recommend the Bioshock series. There's three of them in total, and they're all great first person shooter games.

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
SUPERHOT is a pretty good game. It's $25 on Steam, but I really enjoy it. When you finish the main part of the game there are endless modes and challenges to replay the campaign.
IT'S THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS!
xn2WPku.png
It's fps, but it only requires internet to get it and nothing else. I'd say it's really worth it.

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner
I know you said no fps, but since these games don't need an internet connection to play, I figured it was fine.

Personally, I would recommend the Bioshock series. There's three of them in total, and they're all great first person shooter games.
Thanks for the suggestion I'm going to look into it. I didn't think that there were any good fps that didn't need internet but I was watching some vids on this and it seems pretty good. Thanks again!

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner
SUPERHOT is a pretty good game. It's $25 on Steam, but I really enjoy it. When you finish the main part of the game there are endless modes and challenges to replay the campaign.
IT'S THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS!
xn2WPku.png
It's fps, but it only requires internet to get it and nothing else. I'd say it's really worth it.
Yeah I saw this one. it's the one where the enemies are red and the game looks like a simulation or something like that. I wanted this game before but forgot about it and you just reminded me of it. I'll def think about this one thanks for the suggestion.

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner
Yeah, I really enjoy it nightshade. Pretty much if you enjoy survival games which you gain in progress and get to fight and tame dinosaurs, this is your cup of tea.
Yeah it seems fun! I also saw Far Cry Primal. Idk if you or any one else has played it before, but which one do you think is better?

Omegas

Iron Miner
Yeah it seems fun! I also saw Far Cry Primal. Idk if you or any one else has played it before, but which one do you think is better?
Far cry primal isn't very good. If you enjoy shooting people without much storyline that could be your game.

OP
OP
NightShade

NightShade

Iron Miner
Far cry primal isn't very good. If you enjoy shooting people without much storyline that could be your game.
Hm, ok thank you I think I might get ark: se

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Again lol lack of sufficient internet, or does it require a good connection?
If you want to play online yes, but there is a long single player campaign and other things you can do without internet.

Another single player game is Fallout 4, I've never played it but from what I've heard it's quite good.