Hackers/Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart02

First Step
Hello,

There are a lot of hackers on your server.

Reason 1: because you have no KitPvP anti-cheat. Like invisable people flying around you when you are fighting.

Reason 2: Recruit more mods or Helpers. Its a efficient way for helpers to go on a alt account and go fight there and then you will see most the hackers. and you ban them on your main account.

This is my idea of how to make the server even more fun!

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hello,

There are a lot of hackers on your server.

Reason 1: because you have no KitPvP anti-cheat. Like invisable people flying around you when you are fighting.

Reason 2: Recruit more mods or Helpers. Its a efficient way for helpers to go on a alt account and go fight there and then you will see most the hackers. and you ban them on your main account.

This is my idea of how to make the server even more fun!
1: We do.
2: Players can easily report hackers on www.snapcraft.net/report

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Playing on alts doesn't help due to you die in 4 seconds, same with staff that get targeted whenever they jump down. And no matter how many staff members there are on kit, there will most likely always be hackers online.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I think you should get a plugin or something that measures a person cps (clicks per second). When using the popular hacked clients that most people use like huzini and wolfram, the cps is really high (estimating 25+). a regular pvper usually gets like 6-8, and someone who is better gets like 10-12. By getting something that measures cps, it can auto kick/ban anyone with a cps of 25+ or something and that will get rid of a lot more hackers.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I think you should get a plugin or something that measures a person cps (clicks per second). When using the popular hacked clients that most people use like huzini and wolfram, the cps is really high (estimating 25+). a regular pvper usually gets like 6-8, and someone who is better gets like 10-12. By getting something that measures cps, it can auto kick/ban anyone with a cps of 25+ or something and that will get rid of a lot more hackers.
We do.

NightShade

Iron Miner
I suggest something like an Overwatch team (based off of Counter Strike Overwatch). You need to have people that record their screen constantly and if they come across a hacker they submit it to the head of the Overwatch team and they ban them. They don't need a special tag either so a hacker doesn't suspect them.

Harrods

Banned
the anticheat that is in kit pvp is the worst of the worst and yes staff playing on alts would catch a lot more hackers considering every time they leave a group of hackers always comes on and blantently hacks. more staff members would also help fix this considering there is only ever like 1-2 staff members on and they go afk a lot or dont ban unless they are blantent they don't seem to ban people for having 5+ block reach when the max limit is 4

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
the anticheat that is in kit pvp is the worst of the worst and yes staff playing on alts would catch a lot more hackers considering every time they leave a group of hackers always comes on and blantently hacks. more staff members would also help fix this considering there is only ever like 1-2 staff members on and they go afk a lot or dont ban unless they are blantent they don't seem to ban people for having 5+ block reach when the max limit is 4
Our anticheat actually blocks and takes care of 90%+ of hackers.

deni

Stone Miner
Let me get some things straight here. First of all, you can always help out with recording yourself and reporting them on the forums. Second - uploading 5 videos and pvping at the same time isn't quite a good combination, that's why we afk around the spawn area sometimes. Third - you can message us the names in-game instead of crying out loud in chat. Fourth - What you think that reach usually is, sometimes your opponent just has a better ping and will get combos on you way before you do. Fifth - as Maarten stated, the anti-cheat actually is doing a good job, but only the staff team notices it. And lastly, if you could stop complaining about the anti-cheat/staff all the time in-game and now on the forums, and actually helped us ban someone by recording and reporting, that would be just fantastic.

_P_

Gold Miner
Maartenn some of us are kids we dont know how to get a recording software our parents have no time to deal with this minecraft and some of us that aren`t kids dont have recording softwares in the last few minutes of me playing kitpvp i only seen hackers no legit people

The problem here is that you kids talk in extremes constantly...

"I have seen hackers in the time I was online - therefor in kitpvp, there are only and always hacker all the time..."

"Because I can't or don't know how to record - no one knows how to record..."

"I did not notice the anti cheat - therefor there is no anti cheat..."

All of these are just false thoughts. Calm down. Staff is working everyday on this and so are the plugin developers.
You got on on a bad time sadly and this probably ruined your experience. This is unfortunate but does not give you guys the right to critique falsely the working staff nor discredit the server...
We are only that many hands and eyes, you can't expect a server where hundreds of people join to be a 100% clean.
People are trying their bests, you can't expect people to turn up every single of your demands...

We are all only human...

Status
Not open for further replies.