Hi

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Hey lisa its Miles I love survival and creative! ^-^ hope i can meet u soon :-D

Kath

Creeper Hugger
lol nice to meet you and just to be clear I don't bite ;-) When I was new to the server, I was sort of scared too but don't worry :)

OP
OP
lisaaaaa

lisaaaaa

Tree Puncher
lol nice to meet you and just to be clear I don't bite ;-) When I was new to the server, I was sort of scared too but don't worry :)
Yayyyy I don't like when people bites, that hurts. And oh okay yay I'm not the only one!!!! Or is that bad? :-O

OP
OP
lisaaaaa

lisaaaaa

Tree Puncher
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time with Snapcraft! Oh and i'm a panda!
You're a panda!!! Like from Konfu Panda!!?!?! That's so amazing I love that show!! Are there any other pandas here!!?? I like hugs and aren't pandas like really huggable?! I hope so!! Yay a panda:)

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Tell me about it. The staffs are really scary. But anyway, hey Lisa I'm creeper1o8 and I'm hero rank on factions :-D need help on factions? U can always find me there. Thx ps my pandas are better than yampys

Last edited:
OP
OP
lisaaaaa

lisaaaaa

Tree Puncher
Tell me about it. The staffs are really scary. But anyway, hey Lisa I'm creeper1o8 and I'm hero rank on factions :-D need help on factions? U can always find me there. Thx ps my pandas are better than yampys
You're a hero, like a superhero!?!?!?!!? OMG that's so amazing!! Can I have your autograph? I've always wanted to meet a hero! What's your superpower? :-O is it like something really cool like super pretty or flying?!? Or invisiblty? That's so cool!! :-O I'm so jelly!!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Welcome lisa! Hope you have a fun time on Snapcraft (Which you will ;-))

If you ever need stuff on Survival I can help you with that :-D

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
I have an extra sponge if you need it, maybe 2. But yeah I'm to nice to people. My friends don't talk to me anymore I sorta left my friends.. Meh. So I'm looking for new ones.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
You're a panda!!! Like from Konfu Panda!!?!?! That's so amazing I love that show!! Are there any other pandas here!!?? I like hugs and aren't pandas like really huggable?! I hope so!! Yay a panda:)
Kinda :-D and there is lots, Most of the admins/owners are pandas with eye patches (snapcraft skin) :-D And yeah, we are very huggable and soft!