Hi

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Pink and purple hair? I'm jealous.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Hi.... I'm Lisa. Ummm I'm new to this server and I'm kind of scared... Some people seem really really nice but others are really scary. Like some of the staff members are really scary... are they suppose to be that way? Well I'm new to the server and I hope to become friends with some people cause right now I'm very lonely.. I mostly play survival but haven't made many friends since I'm a none rank. But I'm turning ten soon and I would love to be your friend!!!! :) I'm very mature but very shy... and some of the staff members haven't helped very much.
Oh well!!!!!!! I also like turtles, do you? If so we were meant to be the best of friends! I also live in The United States and we travel a lot so if anyone wants to meet and have a play date I'm up for it! My favorite animal is a unicorn. (My mom tells me that they come out at night) so that's why no one gets to see them. My favorite food is pudding cause I like the feeling of it in my mouth. And it feels cool in my hands even thought my mommy tells me not to play with my food. My favorite color is of course yellow!! The color of grass. Like how the sky is green? It's really cool I really like it. And my hair is purkle (pink and purple:-D) kind of like the sun. Okay well I hope I get to see you guys around!! :)
HEY PEOPLE CALL ME CREEPER BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TONIGHT ;-)

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
You're a hero, like a superhero!?!?!?!!? OMG that's so amazing!! Can I have your autograph? I've always wanted to meet a hero! What's your superpower? :eek: is it like something really cool like super pretty or flying?!? Or invisiblty? That's so cool!! :eek: I'm so jelly!!
sort of, its this type of kit or rank u get that allows u certain commands and kits

OP
OP
lisaaaaa

lisaaaaa

Tree Puncher
Welcome Lisa!! I play Survival,Factions.Kitpvp,Hunger games and ZombieV I would love to be you're friend you can live with me on survival if you want :-P I can give you a sponge or 2 or 3 and I once had a turtle name tortal he was cool he lived in my backyard!! Goodbye and once again welcome!
OMG thats like so sweet of u 2 do that!!! Awewwsss but idk if I'm going to stay here because I'm still scared :/ :-(