An idea to make factions better.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
MCMMO
Now MCMMO is great and all but in combat it is way too op. I mean you could have a full gset and get 2 shotted like i did. So im suggesting removing the COMBAT MCMMO. It is possible, Arcane HCF has done it.

Also i think sometime snapcraft should do a map where it is HCF.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I don't think they should remove the combat mcmmo cause people has grinded super hard to get where they are now, but possibly do some changes when it comes to axes and the gear durability and such.

Last edited:

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I personally enjoy the combat mcmmo, I dont really play on SnapCrafts factions, but the other servers I play on had this same problem, and nerfed and couple of things.(y):-D

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Thats why you make more than one gset.(y):-D

_Mr_Penguin_

Iron Miner
I don't think they should remove the combat mcmmo cause people has grinded super hard to get where they are now, but possibly do some changes when it comes to axes and the gear durability and such.
I personally think they should nerf mcmmo instead of completely removing it. As Ashie said, people have worked very hard to get the mcmmo skills that they have. Although, even though people have worked hard for it, there comes a time when it's just to op.

OP
OP
KA0SDestroyer

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
I personally think they should nerf mcmmo instead of completely removing it. As Ashie said, people have worked very hard to get the mcmmo skills that they have. Although, even though people have worked hard for it, there comes a time when it's just to op.
I didnt say completely remove it. Just the combat stuff. As it really is just who has the better lvl for the weapon. Not skill.

OP
OP
KA0SDestroyer

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Work on your account and level your Mcmmo if you want to be competitive in combat. They've done it, so can you.
It really isnt competitive. Its just a chicken fight but with those stupid other affects. It is one of the reasons hcf is more competitive.

NeuroticPlague

Tree Puncher
Yeah I don't think it should be entirely be removed but definitely nerfed hard, Fighting someone while wearing your god set and dying through a gapple is massively Annoying.