Money???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Prevish

Tree Puncher
I need to know some good ways to get money, please. I need to get some, cause of now I have only 8k... I would appreciate help on this! I can't get anyone on the chat to answer me, so that's why I'm posting here.
This is for survival BTW.

dani9021

Iron Miner
sorry not playing this game :_:

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
Try dungeons, when you finish a dungeon it gives you 1k. I've also found voting to be a quick way to make money, I believe you get $500 each time you vote. Try making a farm, like a cacti farm or something; me personally i just have a couple crop farms and sugarcane farms and that works fine for me. If you have any items that you don't want but you think someone else might want, try selling them on the ah by doing /ah sell (price) while holding the item, but remember to keep it responsibly priced so someone might actually buy it.

Hope this helped give you some ideas of ways to make money. :-P

OP
OP
Ben Prevish

Ben Prevish

Tree Puncher
ok, I guess just the main problem is that I want to buy a spawner and the ways I currently have to get money are... well, would take forever and would only sell for 400 dollars a stack of sugarcane for example. And that's virtually the only way I have to get money, next to voting. And I've tried doing dungeons, and I can never complete them, because I have the worst gear and DIE cause of it! I've asked many people for affordable spawners and no-one will sell me one... I need a good way to get money!
Another problem I have, is I can't figure out how to set a warp. Like the warps that are shown in /warps. I would like someone to tell me how to set one, please.

dantosky

Gold Miner
Well, I do not know how to help you with this, I just kept on voting and voting and selling till I got the money for some other sponges. In regards to gear. I mainly got it from I think my crates, and some by my friends. Try to go somewhere hidden atm and get as many resources as possible and try to sell them and vote. Sponges cost around 17k so just keep on doing it on daily bases and in around 5 days/1 week you should be good.

Sman1985

First Step
I found for getting started the best way for me was to mine stuff and sell the keys I found. Most people were happy to give me 200+ a common key which makes about 1-2k an hour depending on how lucky you are. You also get blocks to sell as well. You can find reasonable spawners on the ah for 35-60k so a few days of grinding should net you enough to get your first spawner. Sadly I found it's not really profitable for spawners until you have around 3+ of them. I had 12 and could make money a little faster but with one it seems to take longer. Also don't forget that automated crop farms are a great way to make money as well. You can just stand in a sizable cactus farm and make a couple thousand per hour.

dantosky

Gold Miner
Yea, what @Sman1985 just said could help you profit a bit. I used to have 3/4 hour mining trips and at the end earn around 8k/10k based on how lucky I was.

_Mr_Penguin_

Iron Miner
ok, I guess just the main problem is that I want to buy a spawner and the ways I currently have to get money are... well, would take forever and would only sell for 400 dollars a stack of sugarcane for example. And that's virtually the only way I have to get money, next to voting. And I've tried doing dungeons, and I can never complete them, because I have the worst gear and DIE cause of it! I've asked many people for affordable spawners and no-one will sell me one... I need a good way to get money!
Another problem I have, is I can't figure out how to set a warp. Like the warps that are shown in /warps. I would like someone to tell me how to set one, please.
The easiest way to make money is at /warp igs. To gain access it costs only 2k, and it allows you to grind from several grinders, and also use a very effective IG grinder. I make no money from this warp, it's just the single best way to make money as a new player. To get access message Chicken_Bonz when he is online and for 2k you can get access.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I sell what I grab up. I find a great place out in the desert or near my home, make a ton of cheap pickaxes and shovels and fill up my inventory, then do /shop and on the right of each item in the shop is the sell button. Sell everything you mined. Its how you earn an hourly labor income on the game. Or find rare stuff deep underground and sell it on /ah.

For I think 1500 you can set up chest shops then do a warp into the shop for I think 1500 as well. You should earn enough income to keep renewing the warp. While your shop runs just go out and keep finding and making stuff to add to your stock. Brew potions as well and make banners. Google has some great guides to banner making. Figuring out rare ones is how you make the most money.

If you need help with a sign shop its a sign on a crate, with your name on line one, how many of the item per transaction on line two, B: The Price and S: The price for buying and selling. I always just do Selling, I don't like buying form the person shopping. Then the last line is the proper name for the item.

Once you make enough money offer on chat to hire a new player. Give him/her a place to put a house near you and share a spot in your house where they can put raw materials into a hopper attached to a chest. Pay them a fare wage for how much they put in. You can find the right commands for all of that in the spawn.

A fantastic idea of shops is at spawn its the villager with Player Warps above it. Go to the one that says 3 Floors in red in its description. Then leave his store and look around both floors of the mall. There are hundreds of example stores. Unfortunately many of them have missing floors and are out of stock. There are several "under construction" for a long time now, and there is a massive grief in the one area where water is all over the place.

The malls owner definitely needs to figure out how to fix up what needs fixed.
Id love a shop there but I can never email the mall owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.