Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

First Step
IGN? : My in game name is Kakashiz617

Do you have skype? : Yes I do.

How old are you? : I am 14 years of age turning 15 September, I don't know if that will effect my chances, but hopefully it doesn't.

How long have you played on SnapCraft? : I used to be on and off before a year ago I think. But now I am pretty much on everyday playing kit pvp for a few weeks straight.

How active are you per day? : A usually day after school, would be from 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm EST and on the weekends I'm on 9:00 am to 12:00 am.

Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? : Well I think I can contribute being a helper on the server because everyday there's at least 1 or 2 hackers on kit pvp that I always face. I feel like reporting them doesn't really do anything, so I don't. I also don't see to many staff being on, so having a extra staff such as me, could deal with the hackers. I also am good with players, extremely mature for my age. I can always have a bit of conversations with players and a cooperative person. I feel as I could be a known person on the server as a good person. What I can provide is activeness, great person to talk to, and also have fun with everyone. I can always get in a skype call with any staff if help needed. I'm good for staff material.

Have you ever received punished (Banned/Muted?Jailed)? Explain : No I have not been.

Spotlight (About yourself) : Well I am a athletic person, so I will probably join sports team restraining my time on the server. But however, I can still come on everyday helping out. That's really all I can say for myself honestly.
(Didn't feel as I could write a lot because there wasn't a format for me to copy, so sorry if this isn't enough writing.)

Thank you for reading my application.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Status
Not open for further replies.