Snapcraft Instagram

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
We use our ticketing system ( www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open ) for if a player needs help. Also for the suggestion side, we use the Forum "Suggestions & Feedback" to see what players want to see in game. ( https://snapcraft.net/forums/suggestions-and-feedback/ )

However, we could start to intergrade with staff members and regular players a lot more. One of these ways we are trying is Social Media! :-D

Oh ok I see where you are getting at!
The staff members and regular players, yes, should be more mixed and active on the servers.
It will benefit for all basically.
It's good we have a ig page, but it's going to be hard to help out players through direct messaging.
The ig page would be more for Updates and such.
How about a Discord group or Teamspeak where assigned Admin, Mod, and Helpers (Owner too) can be messaged by players who need direct help?
Ticketing, from my experience, takes a bit too long.

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
How about a Discord group or Teamspeak where assigned Admin, Mod, and Helpers (Owner too) can be messaged by players who need direct help?

Hello @Xiph0id , we actually do have a discord! :-D You can join here: www.snapcraft.net/discord.

Also, yes players can message in the #help chatroom if they require any assistance. :)

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Yeah I saw that xD
Thanks though!

No problem. If you have any suggestions about how we can reach out more to players, feel free to message me. :-D

BiancaMarshall

First Step
I appreciate you sharing this update about Snapcraft's Instagram pages, even though the thread is six years old. It's always nice to see how communities evolve and adapt over time.
If Snapcraft is still active and looking to expand its online presence, they might want to explore newer platforms like TikTok, which has gained significant popularity in recent years. If they decide to do so, they could consider options like Buy Real TikTok Comments to enhance engagement and visibility.
Regardless of the platform, it's essential to maintain a strong online presence to keep the community engaged and informed.

Last edited: