TPkill / General toxicity in Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructoFish

First Step
2017-04-16_21.33.53.png
2017-04-16_21.34.28.png
As shown by the screenshots shown, I got a sheep spawner from the vote crate (Lucky me) and this gentleman told me to TP to him, where he promptly killed me.
HxekBrn

He then told me to kill myself when I told him I was going to the forums about it, as he stole my protection stone and one of my vote keys when he killed me.
gypH2Yu

Quite frankly, this player strikes me as somebody with a level of toxicity found only on Xbox live. And as you may have noticed (Or not noticed, as I am a rather quiet player) I am a newer player, as I joined this server less than a week ago. Preying on newer players is kind of a dick move, and I certainly hope this player does not reflect the entire Snapcraft community.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Ya I had this happen to me. I lost the player report for two reasons, 1, I did not have a screenshot of the player saying "For a free sponge TP to me" and 2, because I did not have a video of the player killing me. I had a bunch of screen shots. I died before chat cleared the messages about teleporting but for the mods it wasnt enough to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.