Guide To Hourly Income in Survival

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Recently the forums and worse the chat have been flodded with new players eager to know how to make money. Other than the common sense ones of the auction house and voting I wanted to make a tutorial here on the forum to demonstrate an hourly income. Earned income is different than most incomes in game. Some players do it for other players and some for instant pay by the game.
An hourly income is a task you perform and then you are paid for your produced work.
The first is a strip mine.
Dig around in a single area until you fill a double chest.
2017-04-17_13.18.00.png

Then do the command /shop and on the right of each item in the shop is a way to sell what is in your inventory.
saleshop.png

Simply keep moving the mined items to your inventory and selling them on /shop.

The second method is cleaning up abandoned build pieces.
I found this lovely home near me long ago abandoned.
2017-04-17_13.20.28.png

Breaking it apart into all its pieces left the area a natural woodland again. The task took me about 5 min and got me 17.00. If you need me to do the math I will, this method means working about 5 hours a day like this,
You can pull in about 30,000.00 a week. This is more than enough to create a warp store.
In fact in a month of snapcraft you can easily get over 100,000.00 setting you way ahead of many other players in the game.
You are also making the server a nicer place by cleaning up old builds.
Once again if you use /shop you can sell the items you collected from the demolition. I like to also invest in a purchase of 2 or 3 bone meal. It helps complete the look.

2017-04-17_13.21.15.png

This method has yielded me a huge house and a nice area for it to be in. I have even given away houses that I have build near me, to new players to make a community.

If you have suggestions let me know in the comments.
The figures used are estimations and not exact amounts. Players can earn higher incomes with this method or lower.

_P_

Gold Miner
What?! You can do /shop instead of going first to spawn and click the npc?!

Why am i so dense?! >:(

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher

Yes, you can do that. Also, you can /ah for auction.

St0n3henge

Iron Miner

I didn't know that either.
By the way, I've been doing this after I read this, since I mine and excavate a lot and so far I've sold: sandstone slabs, sand, dirt, cobblestone, granite, andesite, terra cotta, oak planks and spruce planks. Also some things I got from chests I didn't need.

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I am probably going to do a part 2 on this post. There are some new hourly income concepts in farming. They are not new concepts but they are adaptations of what wealthy players are doing.