We have decided it was time to add some much-needed content to the store and make some changes to current content to make it more enjoyable. We have many more cool things planned for our store such as tags, medals, pets, emotes & much more. The following were added to the store today:
- ZombieV Money Boosters (If you have an x2 and x5 booster active at the same time, you will earn 10x money.)
- x2 Money Booster (1 Hour)
- x5 Money Booster (1 Hour)
- x2 Money Booster (12 Hour)
- x5 Money Booster (12 Hour)
- Spawner Pickaxes these one-time use pickaxes can be used to mine any spawner
- Added on Survival
- Added on Skyblock
- Kit PvP
- God Apples per 10 or 32
- God Weapon set
- God Armor set
- Kill Crate keys per 5 or 20Quality of Life Updates
We have made a lot of improvements to make your experience on Snapcraft as good as possible!
Lastly, if you have any suggestions for any updates for both in-game or for the store post them below, I am looking forward to hearing all of your feedback!
- Fixed an issue where ZombieV VIPs could not join full arenas
- Fix some small but notable lag spikes in the ZombieV lobby
- Added disposal signs in the Survival /warp end
- We have added a new set of messages linking new players to a guide of specific servers to help them get started - hopefully to reduce questions - and increase the player count.
- Legendary crates no longer hold mcMMO EXP books, seeing as most people thought this reward was pointless
- Factions kit cooldowns have been reduced massively
- Factions teleport timer has been reduced from 5 to 2
- Fixed teleport glitching into bases on factions; which means you can no longer teleport into water, lava, or inside of blocks.
- Skyblock teleport timer has been completely removed
- Fixed an issue where players were using /espawn to bypass the combatlog on kitpvp
- Survival, Skyblock & Factions now have kit preview signs.
- Correctly renamed the nether star on parkour to Warp Menu
- Completely redid and buffed Skyblock kits
- Added buttons to refill anvils on both Factions & Survival
- LBB & EG both have a new feature that will show your opponent's health in chat when hit by an arrow
- LBB & EG both have a health bar above your hot bar of the player you are fighting