Store & Quality of Life Updates

ProfPumpkin

Tree Puncher
• Disabling PvP in the nether, it can be a bit frustrating to grind with a friend and accidentally kill them in the process.)
I know EXACTLY how it is, even with my wither farm, it's not accidentally killing its just pvp in general I even stated that you can't pvp in my grinder.
If you do that, you're a lifesaver for SURE!

PieBandito

Stone Miner
For survival, when do /shop and you are selling your materials, maybe have a button to go back to the main menu for the shop as if you had just opened it. It would making selling go a little smoother.

kasutaja1111

First Step
It would be nice if they add lucky block hunger games with cool features like magic wands or mines and stuff like that what you can buy at the start + ranks what will give you them for infinity ammount + and you will get money by kills, wins.

MagicWosek

Banned
I have a little suggestion that I personally think would make factions a bit more exciting. Sometimes when you're pvping, you come across an invisible person. But you can see by the name who that person is that you're fighting. I thought it would be a cool and fun idea to make it so when someone goes invisible, you cant see their name. I've seen this in HCF (HardCore Factions) and I really enjoyed it. In there you can see that allies, and faction members can see who the invisible person is. But the enemied/neutral people don't know who you are. This might add some more action to pvping. Thanks for taking it in consideration!

- Wosek

ItsNotYou

Stone Miner
Looks nice

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
I want lava buckets for 1,000 that you can use over again that does not kill you!

Water is a good substitute if you want to use it over and over again; also it doesn't kill you! :)

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Whats that?
I've seen this on a few servers, seems to be used sparingly.
Convert Hopper is a plugin made with cactus farm item lag in mind.
Using the /converthopper crop command on a hopper means any cactus drooped within that chunk will automatically go into the hopper instead of falling on the ground,

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
fix the thing where when you mine certain items that are normally only obtainable through silk touch, to actually take into account silk touch on a tool. getting white stained glass back from any other color is really annoying.