Revamp to Xp Balls dropping Every Kill

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
In my opinion the map where xp balls instead of bottles dropping after every kill was the best map of snapcraft other than the lag. Now that the lag has been fixed but the plugins have been changed and taken away the server is a lot more dull, not as much fun or enchanting through the gametime. Please take this message into consideration and possibly change for next map or soon. This way of xp also boosted the chances of noobs being able to put up a fight with higher ranks over time so it would create a more fair and equal server. - :) -ImSuperEasy

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
XP still drops inform of balls as well as bottles. Just more rare now than it used to be.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
In my opinion the map where xp balls instead of bottles dropping after every kill was the best map of snapcraft other than the lag. Now that the lag has been fixed but the plugins have been changed and taken away the server is a lot more dull, not as much fun or enchanting through the gametime. Please take this message into consideration and possibly change for next map or soon. This way of xp also boosted the chances of noobs being able to put up a fight with higher ranks over time so it would create a more fair and equal server. - :) -ImSuperEasy
We have never dropped exp balls, we have only given direct exp over dropping bottles. Could you be a bit more specific?

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
We have never dropped exp balls, we have only given direct exp over dropping bottles. Could you be a bit more specific?
I apologize that is what i meant, But thank you for viewing my opinion and everyone elses. I believe everyone misses the way the mapes used to be with that sort of easy xp for more enchants and the map with the big tree. Is their any way we could change that soon or next map? Also if you do change it, we are also refering to xp for every kill, you could just increase the rate so you get a couple bottles every kill which would be cool so you can do it this map :).,

RaZzor09

First Step
I think we should make it easier to get XP because I'm I none rank and it takes ages to get XP and I don't want to spend money to buy XP so making it less would be great :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I like it the way it is. I think there shouldn't be an increase of drops. It already is easy enough to get good amounts of XP even as a non ranked (killing, buying, voting). Really isn't hard.

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
I like it the way it is. I think there shouldn't be an increase of drops. It already is easy enough to get good amounts of XP even as a non ranked (killing, buying, voting). Really isn't hard.
I asked 15 non-ranked players and they all said they have never enchanted at level 30 XD what????? Dont say its easy, maybe for Paladin rank but for non-ranked players all have said they dont have crap.

kcin2

Iron Miner
I think we should make it easier to get XP because I'm I none rank and it takes ages to get XP and I don't want to spend money to buy XP so making it less would be great :)

I don't have a rank and I think it's perfectly fine..

kcin2

Iron Miner
I asked 15 non-ranked players and they all said they have never enchanted at level 30 XD what????? Dont say its easy, maybe for Paladin rank but for non-ranked players all have said they dont have crap.

I'm not a donor and I enchant stuff all the time..
If you got more xp then there'd be too many Gsets going around.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm non ranked. And I say it's easy. Maybe you can't get level 30 in one day. That's why you play longer.