Suggestion For KitPVP

Maxm

Stone Miner
Some suggestions for kitpvp:

Add more Custom Enchants.

Add fishing rods in the in game shop.

Add custom enchants to the special kits (Paladin+, Warrior+, Knight+ and Fight+)

Make the chance of shiny emeralds dropping a lot higher

Make XP Bottles drop almost every time someone dies/gets killed

Add a new crate which when you kill the target you get this key as it gives you a challenge to try and get back to spawn without dying. (Make it more OP than Vote crate keys and Kill crates keys)

Add plots? People can claim 1 for free and can build anything on the plots (they buy blocks with in game money), for example they could build storage areas or show of with how many heads they have.

iNaateee

Gold Miner
i do agree with the "Add fishing rods in the in game shop"
And "Make the chance of shiny emeralds dropping a lot higher"
But i dont really know about the "Plot(s)" like i mean it would sorta be "Creative then" Wouln't it?

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Make XP Bottles drop almost every time someone dies/gets killed […] Add plots? People can claim 1 for free and can build anything on the plots (they buy blocks with in game money), for example they could build storage areas or show of with how many heads they have.

These are the suggestions I would leave out, but everything else I am fine with. ;-)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
With the plots it sounds like one of those survival -eh- ish servers. That doesn't quite fit to kitpvp in my opinion. If you want a challange at building go to surival, factions, or creative and do /gm 0.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Shiny emeralds? They are absolutely useless!

Custom enchants? The thing about the custom enchants is that literally NO ONE cares about them. Unless ofcourse they are making a gset its useless. So this leads me to an idea...

Now in the kitpvp theres barely any kits. Its called 'kitpvp'. There should be more kits for non-ranks. And specials for ranks. Like a potion kit.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Did some small updates which I think you guys will enjoy!
  • Add fishing rods to shop ~ added for 60 Each
  • More emerald drops ~ 5% -> 20%
  • More EXP drop(maybe direct EXP drops) ~ 1% chance of getting 35XP -> 10% chance of getting 25XP
  • Doubled chance for Kill Key 5% to 10%
  • Doubled chance of getting Diamond armor pieces & weapons
  • Added fishing rods as a rare drop same chance as diamond armor pieces

iNaateee

Gold Miner
Did some small updates which I think you guys will enjoy!
  • Add fishing rods to shop ~ added for 60 Each
  • More emerald drops ~ 5% -> 20%
  • More EXP drop(maybe direct EXP drops) ~ 1% chance of getting 35XP -> 10% chance of getting 25XP
  • Doubled chance for Kill Key 5% to 10%
  • Doubled chance of getting Diamond armor pieces & weapons
  • Added fishing rods as a rare drop same chance as diamond armor pieces
Thanks Marten <3