Do you want a reset

• Yes!

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • No!

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
I think a skyblock reset is a very very bad idea, a lot of people, including me, have spent a lot of time and money on this single server.Yes ranks will be kept but what about all the other items that can be bought? It would honestly be a waste of peoples time and hard earned cash to reset skyblock!

Backus

Void Walker
There's always going to be someone unhappy when a server resets.
But, there's also going to be people who are happy it reset. It's almost impossible to please the entire server at once.

Resets are a great chance to start fresh. Sometimes it's no longer a challenge when you have millions of dollars and the #1 island, and it gives new players a fair shot at getting there.

Also, the skyblock reset is not confirmed. As Maarten has said, nothing is for sure unless a post is made.

MattReks

First Step
I think a skyblock reset is a very very bad idea, a lot of people, including me, have spent a lot of time and money on this single server.Yes ranks will be kept but what about all the other items that can be bought? It would honestly be a waste of peoples time and hard earned cash to reset skyblock!
I agree, I think it would be kinda disappointing.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
There's always going to be someone unhappy when a server resets.
But, there's also going to be people who are happy it reset. It's almost impossible to please the entire server at once.

Resets are a great chance to start fresh. Sometimes it's no longer a challenge when you have millions of dollars and the #1 island, and it gives new players a fair shot at getting there.

Also, the skyblock reset is not confirmed. As Maarten has said, nothing is for sure unless a post is made.
True.... but, players that would like to start fresh can give all their money away and restart their island

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Honestly, all servers need a reset at some point. It gives the whole server a fresh new feeling as well as allow players to change the course of their experience by trying new and exciting things. If we kept the servers the same without ever making changes, it'd get dull and old after awhile and people would stop playing. Personally I think a reset should not only happen, but is highly needed to keep veteran players, such as myself, interested in continuing to play.

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
There is a cap as to how many times a player can restart their island. I myself have run out of restarts for my island. Some of my friends have stopped playing because they feel there is not much for them to do now because they have made millions on the server and have made many islands, so a reset might not be too bad of an idea.
I know it can be frustrating if you have spent money on the server for items and such, but every server has to reset at some point and a lot of people lose items they spent money on. You are able to get those items back; that is the glory of Minecraft, lose an item work to get it back.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
Honestly, all servers need a reset at some point. It gives the whole server a fresh new feeling as well as allow players to change the course of their experience by trying new and exciting things. If we kept the servers the same without ever making changes, it'd get dull and old after awhile and people would stop playing. Personally I think a reset should not only happen, but is highly needed to keep veteran players, such as myself, interested in continuing to play.
I am a veteran also, and also think that a reset is needed, to some extent, i believe that enderchest should not be reset nor in game money.
That would make it fair to those who have spent so much time on the server and not feel like its going to waste and also gives them a fresh start at the same time.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
There is a cap as to how many times a player can restart their island. I myself have run out of restarts for my island. Some of my friends have stopped playing because they feel there is not much for them to do now because they have made millions on the server and have made many islands, so a reset might not be too bad of an idea.
I know it can be frustrating if you have spent money on the server for items and such, but every server has to reset at some point and a lot of people lose items they spent money on. You are able to get those items back; that is the glory of Minecraft, lose an item work to get it back.
You can always find someone who will give u an island i have done that dozens of times, its works perfectly.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
I am a veteran also, and also think that a reset is needed, to some extent, i believe that enderchest should not be reset nor in game money.
That would make it fair to those who have spent so much time on the server and not feel like its going to waste and also gives them a fresh start at the same time.
Disagree. What's the point of resetting if you retain your money and enderchest items? You'd be right back where you were in a matter of minutes.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
Not true, it took me months upon months with millions of money to get the island i have now.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Exactly, so if you kept your millions of millions following a reset, what'd be the point? You'd be just as overpowered as you already currently are. Defeats the whole point of a reset.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
Again, not true u cant just buy a great island that gets millions of dollars from the start, that's not how it works

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Sure it is. You use your in-game millions to purchase the best blocks from the shop villager and instantly have everything you had back before. Sure you have to put maybe a couple days work in, but after that, you're exactly where you were before.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
I completely disagree u cannot just buy a few blocks and slap them together

shackaluckin

First Step
The only way most of us would accept it is if EVERY purchase you have made on skyblock transferred through, not just counting the ones made 2 weeks ago. I though, would accept store credit if it occurred.

YourGamer

Iron Miner
A Skyblock Reset? Really? After all the work we've done for our islands? I don't think the reset will be such a good idea to make us happier. Firstly, we know that a lot of people (like me) who spent a lot of time on Skyblock expanded their islands to make them better, beautiful and useful. If the reset deletes all our islands, all the time we have spent on Skyblock will be a waste of time, plus we will have to restart our work on our islands to remake them cooler. Secondly, we all have our way to get money, therefore Skyblock has rich people, richer people and people who are getting rich. All the money we will lose just because of a reset will make our work on our new islands harder and it will take a lot of time to get the stuff for building farms, grinders, shops, etc. So, this is why i think we should not restart Skyblock. Perhaps can we just do a reset at the /spawn ?

TheGamerDenisMc

Jaydyn

First Step
A Skyblock Reset? Really? After all the work we've done for our islands? I don't think the reset will be such a good idea to make us happier. Firstly, we know that a lot of people (like me) who spent a lot of time on Skyblock expanded their islands to make them better, beautiful and useful. If the reset deletes all our islands, all the time we have spent on Skyblock will be a waste of time, plus we will have to restart our work on our islands to remake them cooler. Secondly, we all have our way to get money, therefore Skyblock has rich people, richer people and people who are getting rich. All the money we will lose just because of a reset will make our work on our new islands harder and it will take a lot of time to get the stuff for building farms, grinders, shops, etc. So, this is why i think we should not restart Skyblock. Perhaps can we just do a reset at the /spawn ?

TheGamerDenisMc
Denis I believe a server restart would be great. People who have not yet played for 3 years or less can catch up to players like "MeridianChild". This dude has been /is top for so long. Plus has not played in about 6weeks. Players like you and myself should be able to get to number 1. I know how much work you've put into your bal and your island but think of people like me who started playing skyblock 2 months ago. I could just put hours and hours of my life into this but if you really want some items I believe /is top 1 threw 10 should be able to start with what ever the server chooses. How ever that does not mean a Iron Golem Spawner. I do believe that people who have bought iron golem spawners and other spawners should be able to have those refunded in reset. I really didn't like the idea of reset at first. But then iMartennn came on and told me some benefits. I really like the idea now. Sincerely Jaydyn09

Shadowkilled

First Step
I get this, but I will say server will lose players if the reset does happen. many spent real money for spawners and items, I myself would quit the server if I spent money on the items. otherwise I get the reset and I'm not all against it, but at the same time I know players who spent loads of money to get where they are now and to end up losing it all would make them beyond mad.