• No!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotYou

Stone Miner
Add a Time race to the parkour

if there is a race time like : you finished level 20 in 23sec and 459 miliseconds
You Are now #2 On the Leaderboard and than you see your self on the leaderboards and see the other 10 times

Add a Compass to choose a level

If you want to race than you can choose a level i know there is a /warp but
a compass is better because if you click on the compass than you can click on the level with the name like Mario and then you see a Mario Head or something mario themed!

EDIT : Added a poll!

Last edited:

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
We used to have the timers to let you know how fast you did it and how fast the fastest person had done it. I remember (personally) getting annoyed with the timer trying to beat it xD but that's just me.

I think the compass idea is cool, but we already do have the /warp command so it seems kinda pointless to have a compass as well.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
so there is already a timer ?

I believe it was removed. However, we could look into finding a way to figure out a new timer if a poll was conducted about it.
( Attach a poll to this thread wink wink )

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
I'll make an announcement about this soon, so the votes can dictate if it is a wanted feature. :)

Afterword: Thanks for adding that poll! :-D

Stylishh

First Step
It's good in the fact that it may encourage more people to be on the parkour server to compete against others. Although, like every game with a leaderboard, there might be hackers spamming the leaderboards with their 1 second completion of the entire parkour map. Even with that downside I still think timers should be added.

Morty_PvP

Tree Puncher
Personally I think this is a cool idea, if people don't wanna race against the clock they don't have to and competitive people are welcome to battle out their journeys against one another! :-D

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Please do not respond to Threads that have been inactive for more than three weeks. :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.