A couple of new ideas

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
Sup guys yo boi Xiph0id xD
Lol alright let's get to it, I got a couple of ideas to make the game play a bit better and more user friendly...

First off, I believe it would be a great idea to put in a tracker of how many more zombies a player has left to kill in order to level up to the next level. I am always wondering when I will level up in game, and I think it would be helpful and nice to know my progress and how far or close I am to ranking up...

Next, possibility of having not just Money Boosters on the web store, but something that make every zombie you kill doubled. For instance, if I were to kill a zombie with this booster turned on, instead of adding 1 to my leader board of mobs killed, it adds 2. I don't know if this is a possibility for the game because it could make the game a more "Pay to win" type of game and I know a lot of players aren't looking for that. It's always a suggestion.

Let me know what you guys think!

Depression

Gold Miner
Pay2Win? Staff just got excited. (that was a joke if you didn't notice)
Could see this being implemented, although I'm not a ZombieV player (I only played back when it was Wargames) so I don't know much.

OP
OP
Xiph0id

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
Could see this being implemented, although I'm not a ZombieV player (I only played back when it was Wargames) so I don't know much.
Lol thanks for your in put! Glad to see it wasn't a waste of text xD

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
Do you mean a number to let you know how many more zombies you have to kill before you can go to the next wave? Because I'm sure there already is something to tell you that, it's right above your xp bar. I believe it tells you what wave you're on, how many players are alive/dead, and how many mobs are left to kill.

As for the other suggestion, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It sounds interesting I just don't get how killing one zombie would/should count as killing two, in my opinion it kinda kills the point of working your way up the leader board.

OP
OP
Xiph0id

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
Do you mean a number to let you know how many more zombies you have to kill before you can go to the next wave? Because I'm sure there already is something to tell you that, it's right above your xp bar. I believe it tells you what wave you're on, how many players are alive/dead, and how many mobs are left to kill.

As for the other suggestion, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It sounds interesting I just don't get how killing one zombie would/should count as killing two, in my opinion it kinda kills the point of working your way up the leader board.

No, I am talking about the amount of zombies left for a Player to kill in order to LEVEL up. Not Level up in wave number. I am talking about the player's personal level.
And yes I do agree on the 2nd part. What I was trying to say is that the booster, when activated, you get 2 mobs killed added to your stats for killing 1 mob.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner

You mean sarcasm. Wink wink

No, I am talking about the amount of zombies left for a Player to kill in order to LEVEL up. Not Level up in wave number.

That seems a little broken in the sense that people could use alts to gain levels faster (That's what it appears to me).

The boosters could be entertaining though. May look into this in the future.