A new idea for ZombieV!

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
Sup guys again it's yo boi xD
So, I got another idea for ZombieV that everyone on my server seemed to like, so I'll put it out there!
There should be a death limit for each mode, except easy of course.
"3 strikes" ~ xHypnotic
There should be 3 lives for each player in expert mode
2 lives for each player in hard and normal mode
Unlimited lives in easy (as stated before :-D)
This prevents those who aren't really suppose to be in a mode (like a new comer going to expert just to get some money from the boss, leaving 2 minutes later)(Also dieing all the time)

SECOND
This was suggested by lCECUBE (edited by me)
How about we add another boss? Where the boss is a skeleton riding a skeletal horse?
The Skeleton has a bow and armor on with heavy enchantments on everything, including the bow.
The horse can have diamond armor on itself and also attack the players with a kick or two, sending the players flying back.
Also give the skeleton some power ups or "super moves" that will attack the players and give a lot of damage.
Tell me what you guys think!

Last edited:

xHypnotic

First Step
Sup guys again it's yo boi xD
So, I got another idea for ZombieV that everyone on my server seemed to like, so I'll put it out there!
There should be a death limit for each mode, except easy of course.
"3 strikes" ~ xHypnotic
There should be 3 lives for each player in expert mode
2 lives for each player in hard and normal mode
Unlimited lives in easy (as stated before :-D)
This prevents those who aren't really suppose to be in a mode (like a new comer going to expert just to get some money from the boss, leaving 2 minutes later)(Also dieing all the time)
Tell me what you guys think!

Personally I think this is an amazing idea which could lead each individual game-mode with more of a fun twist instead of dying every wave. It would make each game-mode harder and therefor equivalent to the level of experience for each individual player
Good job!