House/sponge protection

StrawberryMedo

First Step
...never mind..... And classy move guys, to tunnel in and let out all my livestock. Thanks for pointing out my building error in that ONE wall, you must have worked quite awhile to find it.

Last edited:

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
You live and you learn. I was grieved my first week on the server and nearly joined another. But we live on past these aggravations. No one will come forward and admit to this so its not worth your frustration or anger. I know its aggravating but try to move forward. I now check all protection areas. I offer whatever a player can get from my house if they can break in.

OP
OP
StrawberryMedo

StrawberryMedo

First Step
Agreed. I do know one of the two players though, he messaged me to let me know they meant no harm, though they were coming in a pair and wielding their weapons and all...I was having problems with my internet with lag and getting disconnected too, which made it all worse....I heard them breaking blocks and then I got disconnected! I don't really feel like they meant to do damage though, I think it was more curiosity...they heard cattle underground and me sorting through chests....just wish they'd closed up the hole behind them.

I've been checking the limits now with a bucket of water and then placing my walls inside of that....I'd forgotten when I moved the sponge over one block it would leave one wall underground vulnerable. There's not like a command that will actually show the border of protection is there?