Bad Langue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oragani

Tree Puncher
Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 3.04.41 PM.png

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
It can be considered bad language for some people, but there is worse. Just Saying. (y):-D

_P_

Gold Miner
well staffs barely care about the server anymore especially language so

Not true but you know you are always free to just leave...

_P_

Gold Miner
well i seen people say bad words and the staff didn`t care a tiny bit about it they just kept on pvping

First of this tread is old... don't bump old ones. Make a new one if you have a problem you would like help with.

However, you do realize staff has more than just one job right? They work on prison, look at discord, work on survival, creative, etc... not to mention plugin management...
You blame them for a moment of play time?
Or because they are doing something else perhaps at that moment?
As a staff member you have to set priorities. It's more important to fix a bigger issue first compared to a smaller language disagreement... not to mention I still personally do not see it...

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
well i seen people say bad words and the staff didn`t care a tiny bit about it they just kept on pvping
well staffs barely care about the server anymore especially language so

Oi, all of the server staff work hard and as a team but, doesn't always mean they will be there RIGHT when you specifically need them. They made the forums for this reasoning. To get into contact with players easier. Also, the staff team does make mistakes, we are all human beings, we aren't perfect :-P.

Also, this isn't really bad language. This could be a ironic nickname to the possible use of vulgar in the context. Other then that, I don't see why it isnt/shouldn't be punished/allowed :).

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
There is no need to continue on this thred. And please create a support ticket when reporting someone next time. New staff has been hired and we are here to make this server a good place. Please do realise that if there's only 2 staff online and 10 people are screaming for help, we can not help everyone at the same time! If someone is breaking rules, screenshot or record it and report them on the forums. If you do, please do it in a support ticket. But for now, I'm locking this thread.

~Dutchy

~Thread locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.