1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

I need help

Discussion in 'Lucky Block Brawl' started by Hayden Taylor, May 11, 2017.

1. Hayden Taylor

Hayden Taylor First Step

It won't let me download the texture pack it crashes my game I need another way.

2. jasonstover9

jasonstover9 Zombie Killer

JasonStover
    Parkour Pro
    I always turn off the option to download the texture pack because sometimes this can happen.

3. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Do like this, when you open your minecraft launcher and click on multiplayer, click on then Snapcraft server and click 'Edit' and change your resource pack setting there.

4. jasonstover9

jasonstover9 Zombie Killer

JasonStover
    Parkour Pro
    I looked online cause I get so frustrated when this happens to me and according to what I read: Aside from what Ashie said which is the best way to solve your problem:
    You might also try to downgrade your minecraft client. For instance, ask your self: "what version am I using?". If the answer is that you are using a snapshot for the 1.12 update you might be confusing the Snapcraft files. Snapcraft uses a version lower than 1.11.2. I use 1.11 on a forge mod. I use that so that I can get a fancier HUD and optifine with shaders. Since my client does not crash on 1.11 I would say you are probably using something a bit higher or much much lower and Minecraft is confused with the files. Minecraft has never ever handled confusion very well. Try to move your game version to 1.11 or somewhere in that range if your absolutely dying to have the resource pack. But if you want to eliminate the frustration and save yourself experimenting then I agree with Ashie, just turn that feature off.

5. crazygurlisshy

crazygurlisshy Zombie Killer

crazygurlisshy
    Mod
    What error message do you receive when it crashes? If it's a Java error you might be missing the actual folder for server-resource-packs, fixing this issue is as simple as going into your .minecraft folder and creating the server-resource-packs folder; at least this is what fixed the issue for me.
    If this isn't the issue then try what Ashie said.