Extreme Difficulty Wave 1-50 Mini-Event?

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
Hey guys, I was just wondering who would be down to sit through all 50 waves of extreme with me? Ill start it tonight sometime (in which i'll edit this post with the starting time). If you are interested please use the command /friend add Riskdemon in game. This way I can notify you when i'm about to start it up. If you are interested, please comment below so I can get an estimate of how many participants we will have.
I also do not know of anyone who has actually defeated the wither on extreme mode. Maybe we could be the first? At least in a long time.

For those who do not know. The level 10: Spider boss drops roughly 50k Coins with the lucky chestplate on solo.
The Blaze at level 20: drop roughly 80k coins with the lucky chestplate on.
I cannot remember what the giant drops but I heard that the Guardian at level 40 drops well over 100k coins.
On average, I make around 70k from waves 1-20 alone. 20k of which, comes from the monsters themselves.
So this will be a very profitable run for everyone involved!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, I am not play ZombieV myself. But I want to said Good luck with your new challenge with people. In my opinion will easier if you put this on recruitment forums. Follow on this link: https://snapcraft.net/forums/39/