~My plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared

First Step
Moved this thread to creative, Felt it was in the wrong place. Sorry for the possible double posting

Last edited:

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
It looks really detailed and over all amazing :-D, for a second I even thought it was something you plagiarized because it was that good xD It would be interesting to see without and shaders modifications as well.

Yotz

First Step
I'll have you know one time I've built a dirt house... :-O
Joking aside, this is some of the most amazing building I've ever seen. Love to explore a place like this.

OP
OP
jared

jared

First Step
It looks really detailed and over all amazing :-D, for a second I even thought it was something you plagiarized because it was that good xD It would be interesting to see without and shaders modifications as well.

Thanks and good idea, I'll add screenshots without shaders shortly after I take a few :)

OP
OP
jared

jared

First Step
Joking aside, this is some of the most amazing building I've ever seen. Love to explore a place like this.

Thank you! If you ever wanna explore it you can catch me on creative sometime My ign is BasicWeasel

Yotz

First Step
Thank you! If you ever wanna explore it you can catch me on creative sometime My ign is BasicWeasel
I mainly play factions as of now, but I'll be sure to pop in my head every now and then to try to catch you. Thanks!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
That was awesome build! But you did merge make it 3 by 3 it is 9 plots to built those. I love your creative idea.

Of course, the Corn man always help to people. :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Haven't you seen Snapcraft Creative spawn?

OP
OP
jared

jared

First Step
That was awesome build! But you did merge make it 3 by 3 it is 9 plots to built those. I love your creative idea.

Of course, the Corn man always help to people. :)

Yes it was 9 plots that I merged (3 by 3 if you look at it that way) Also thank you! I'm still not sure what to make for structures on the plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.