Kicked for buying speeds?

Ryan Curry

First Step
So whats the point behind not being able to buy speeds fast without getting kicked for spam?

If i see someone down in diamond i dont want to waste time buying a speed every 1min when i can just jitter the sign and get what i need fast an easy. So if you can till me why you added this we would love to know...

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
New So whats the point behind not being able to buy speeds fast without getting kicked for spam?

The reason why we have time limits on the buying items is to insure that players like you don't lose money. :) In the past there were problems with people clicking too fast, then losing their money and not receiving the items.
Though, it shouldn't be kicking you every time but try not to jitter the npc and items in the shop. If you keep having issues with the npc, please make a support ticket here: www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the department of "Bug Reports". Thank you! :-D

Afterword: We understand that you are taking a lot of time out of your time to make this report and we thank you for that. Please be patient when in the ticketing process. Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble, when reporting a bug please record this happening so we have a visual of the problem.