• 9/10

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 10/10 :o

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Mfs2624

First Step
Build - https://imgur.com/gallery/FmKW7
I recently constructed a nice medieval house dedicated to my brother and to show my experience in building. I doubt it is enough for builder, so I am not applying. Enjoy, feedback is appreciated. I'd love to build more in the future if you guys like it. Feel free to come visit my plot.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Looks cool dude!

Sinyk

Iron Miner
I like it. Very fairy tail cottage. I wish I had 1/100th that creativity!

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Your on par with some of the mega builders of minecraft such as Keralis, zisteau, and Arkas. I have always said the best builds are in the tiny details and you don't disappoint. I have no idea why you wouldn't apply for builder. Go for it.
I think these are amazing builds.

OP
OP
M

Mfs2624

First Step
Oh, i'm not that creative. Just patient
Your on par with some of the mega builders of minecraft such as Keralis, zisteau, and Arkas. I have always said the best builds are in the tiny details and you don't disappoint. I have no idea why you wouldn't apply for builder. Go for it.
I think these are amazing builds.
Haha, well I have a slight habit of getting banned.. that's why I haven't applied. But that's beside the point. I am relatively new to this server. People don't expect me to just out of nowhere, a guy who's plays factions mostly, to be as good as I am. But I have been building for 7 years, it's actually my main hobby. Thanks for all the support.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Wow, it was impressive. I love the way you design the exterior. <3

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
That's a really pretty build!

_P_

Gold Miner
Very very very nice!
tumblr_oqdgtg53m31wnv5ldo1_540.gif