Hello there! :D

LilleNonne

First Step
Hi,
I'm a trans-guy, meaning I was born a girl but now has changed gender to a guy. I am 13 and will be 14 next year I would like to talk so write when you want :)

-Hugs Jack

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to Snapcraft and the forums! xD

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft pal! :-D

dani9021

Iron Miner
Hi,
I'm a trans-guy, meaning I was born a girl but now has changed gender to a guy. I am 13 and will be 14 next year I would like to talk so write when you want :)

-Hugs Jack
you must be really rich changing your gender at the age of 14 :-P anyway welcome mate

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome!

Sinyk

Iron Miner
Welcome to the forums Jack! I think you'll find SC a great place to hang out and meet new people! I'm loving it so far! If you're ever on SkyBlock or Survival say hi!

JamieYoung

Tree Puncher
Hi,

-Hugs Jack
Hello, Jack, you seem like a very nice person so if you want we could maybe play a game together like earth games?
I love earth games have you played it I would recommend you playing it its a very fun game to play! :-D:-D:-D

-From Jamie.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome to the forums!
One of my best friends has been through the same gender change as you, I hope the best for you in the future! :)

Bandowie

Hello! I hope to see you on the server! :)

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Hello And Welcome to the Forums, also Hope to see you on the server and Have a Good Day!(y):-D