HI ALL!

_P_

Gold Miner
Hi!

My name is P, very simple. I had stopped playing minecraft for a while and now since I finally have some time again I want to join again.
I was once a youtuber who made build videos and mod and texture pack showcases but I had to stop that as well due to the lack of time from uni.

But now I am back and really just want to have some fun, meet new people, play together. etc...

I am a very serious player, never griefed, even been a builder, a mod and an admin on several servers before.
My build style is always sort of medieval-ish.
I am certainly not the best, but here you can take a look to see what I mostly like to make.

2016-06-17_20070110253290.png

2016-08-31_16495710493750.png

2016-06-17_15013310252328.png

2016-06-16_16014010249479.png

My hobbies are Pc hardware & building and snowboarding. The later I am quite good. I even been in some competitions for freestyle of which I am pretty proud of.

Well anyways, feel free to ask me anything.

Anyways, I hope that you guys will like me and let me join your community.
Cheers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
Awesome Build, i really like it, could i ask for the shader downloads tho xD

Hi iNaateee,
In these shots I was using the Ultra Sushi shaders which are and edit of the Chocapic13's shaders. However I tend to switch from time to time.
Now for example I am using the BSL Shaders. Which I personally find the most beautiful right now...
But needless to say I need to update my shaders folder since all my versions are like a year old I think now...

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Woah awesome builds! Welcome to snapcraft, I hope you enjoy your stay :-D

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
Woah awesome builds! Welcome to snapcraft, I hope you enjoy your stay :-D

Thanks! I hope we'll get to say hi one day online!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome! Your builds look really cool dude!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! What awesome builds! I wish I copy your mind and skill as the building. :-P

Sinyk

Iron Miner
Really neat work! Can't wait to have your stuff added to SnapCraft. Definitely keep us updated and let us know when you're ready to show off your latest created!!! Excited to see it (especially since I don't have a builder's bone in my body!!!). Just happy I can appreciate other peoples creativity!

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
Wow! So much kind comments! That sure is hearth warming ;u;

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Hello, Cool Builds, Welcome to the Snapcraft and the Forums! Also Have a Good Day! (y):-D

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
So much kindness ;u;
Yesterday even meet a guy too that let me lend his exp farm. Overall really cool community! I am still pretty busy for now so can't play super much, but once I am at my new partner university in August, I will really consider donating!

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
I wish I could run shaders like that :-(

Anywho, welcome to Snapcraft and I hope to see more builds from you. ;-)