My New Youtube Trailer

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I created a new Youtube channel intro/trailer.
I was hoping that you guys could offer advice. I cant think of better people I would want to share it with to be honest. LOL Snapcraft is why I started creatinig Youtube videos.

_P_

Gold Miner
I created a new Youtube channel intro/trailer.
I was hoping that you guys could offer advice. I cant think of better people I would want to share it with to be honest. LOL Snapcraft is why I started creatinig Youtube videos.

May I suggest something? I noticed you are having horrible frame drops with the shaders. What software do you use for the making of the video?
Because if you use Adobe Premiere you can tweak the framerate a bit with interpolation.

_P_

Gold Miner
I use OBS. I have wondered about that. I have a 1T computer so it should be strong enough. Ill look into this. Thank you.

I really don't want to come up rude my friend but having 1 terabyte of storage does not mean anything.
Shader packs are rendered with your gpu, not the size of you HDD or SSD...
I see you barely get any fps in the video, hence my remark. Nevertheless, I was more referring with "making the video" at the software you use to edit and export it, not what you use for recording. OBS is fine, no problem there, but with the end software on which you make your video, if you have premiere pro you could use time interpolation to make the video go more smooth and less choppy.

If you want any tips on shaders I can help you since I play a lot with it. Use mostly Extreme or ultra shaders with 60 fps while playing.

_P_

Gold Miner
Yes, I would love help. If you could PM me we can talk it out in detail. I don't like using the forums as a continuous chat if you know what I mean.
Sure!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
It is a nice video. You love to play Snapcraft's LBB. :)

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Snapcraft is one of the only servers I have ever been on that accepts everyone openly and very friendly-ly (lol totally not a word).
I absolutely love the attention staff give to all matters and the fact that the owner will answer every message you send to him.
Also, for the most part most players follow the rules out of respect for the world they play in.

1Luke

Iron Miner
I really don't want to come up rude my friend but having 1 terabyte of storage does not mean anything.
Shader packs are rendered with your gpu, not the size of you HDD or SSD...
I see you barely get any fps in the video, hence my remark. Nevertheless, I was more referring with "making the video" at the software you use to edit and export it, not what you use for recording. OBS is fine, no problem there, but with the end software on which you make your video, if you have premiere pro you could use time interpolation to make the video go more smooth and less choppy.

If you want any tips on shaders I can help you since I play a lot with it. Use mostly Extreme or ultra shaders with 60 fps while playing.

60fps on extreme shaders with a 980ti, that's not too bad at all :-D

Reactions: _P_

_P_

Gold Miner
60fps on extreme shaders with a 980ti, that's not too bad at all :-D

Yeah, i manage it on certain shaders though, some only 40-50. You really need to tweak the settings of the shaders itself to get the best results. Also depends on your texture packs and where you are standing. Vines and trapdoors are know to drop fps tremendously.

Last edited:

_P_

Gold Miner
Well, P thanks to your coaching I am able to pull higher FPS on shaders so I can redo this video and remake this post. I want to do it more cinematic anyway.

Well you know how to contact me, perhaps you could find even beter shaders for still a pretty effect and a good fps count.
I also can help you for pc parts if needed.
And recording software