thediaphoenix

First Step
This is my favorite game on Snapcraft, but I still think the game needs work.

New Maps: With just one map the game can get pretty boring. I'm not a very good builder, so I really don't have any solid ideas, but maybe a fantasy or space theme rather than just the run down city.

Pets: Pets are coming soon, but it has been like that for ages. I think some good ideas for pets are wolfs that deal extra damage to zombies. A zombie that makes all zombie attacks -50%. Maybe a cow or pig that keeps your hunger up all the time.

New Mobs: Creepers, Ender Dragon (boss), Enderman (minions of Ender Dragon), Witch (boss),

Short and Long wave games: Now players can choose between 25, 50, and 100 wave games. 25 wave games would have the spider boss at wave 10 and the blaze at wave 25. 100 wave games would have the same bosses up until wave 60 with the Ghast (spawns pigmen and rare chance of a wither skeleton). Wave 70 would be witch, lots of health, and throws a lot of potions. Summons zombie villagers. Wave 80 would be 100's upon 100's of silverfish with only one at random being the king. Wave 80 would have the ultra spider. Spawn super fast spiders and has web attack that slows players down. Also any attack cause blindness for 10 seconds, nausea for 20 seconds, and slowness III for 10 seconds. Wave 90 would be the nether. A blaze, a ghast, and the wither all at once in an epic duel or one after the other. Wave 100 would the ender dragon.

New items: Water bucket to protect from fall damage and enderman. Ender pearls to move around a lot. Splash potions.

Guilds: Players in guilds can earn trophies for the amount of zombies and bosses killed. 1 trophy for zombie killed and 3 trophies for every boss killed. Guilds can created by anyone no matter their rank however, they must have at least 100,000 dollars to create a guild with 10 people. $200,000 to create a guild with 20 people. $300,000 to create a guild with 30 people. (Note: These are prices and capacities for non-rank players. Players with a rank have a lower price and more people.)

Ranking system for Guilds*:
1: 3 Zombie keys per player.
2: 1 Zombie key per player.
3: 1 Zombie key for top 20.
4-10: 1 Zombie key for top 10.
10-50: 1 Zombie key for top 5.
50-100: 3 vote keys per player.
100-99999999: Nothing**
*Owner for guilds receives plus 1. **Owner receives 1 vote key.

Those are all the ideas I have for ZombieV. I really hope you like this list that I made. Please your suggestions down below for what should be added.

HippinSolo

Gold Miner
This seems like an amazing idea!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Love the guild idea. New mobs would be cool too.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
It is awesome. I glad that you recommend about your idea!