My Creative Plot

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
Overgrown ~ Creative Plot

Hey guys, I was hoping if you could take a look at my build and give your opinions on it, all of it was done by me by hand, no use of WorldEdit here. This was also my first time doing something like this so I hope you like it.
In the plot there is an open house, a mine with a few things extra, an abandoned cave, a secret in one of the caves and more. Also feel free to sit on the seats and leave comments on this thread, I will really appreciate it and any criticism, or complements that you have ^.^
Here are a few screenshots but if you want to visit it and have the full experience since there are a lot of little things in the build use the command /plot visit -139;38

Qxg2eKB.png

CSLCstz.png

ujEUw1q.png

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Really pretty, neatly done!

Btw I love your profile picture

_P_

Gold Miner
Okay sorry if I come up rude, I just want to help ok?
I think it certainly is good, a lot better than what most people create.
However, I do find the pallet a bit dull still. I would recommend using more block types. The walls are just all cobble.
But the most important one in my opinion and I know this is very hard, is to create more depth. The walls are all flat. Try to mix it with stairs and try then to create patterns in the walls.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I love your building. You are way better than me. Keep it up. I hope I can visit your plot. :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I need improve my design to decor better on both interior and exterior.

OP
OP
SouthsideSerpent

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
Okay sorry if I come up rude, I just want to help ok?
I think it certainly is good, a lot better than what most people create.
However, I do find the pallet a bit dull still. I would recommend using more block types. The walls are just all cobble.
But the most important one in my opinion and I know this is very hard, is to create more depth. The walls are all flat. Try to mix it with stairs and try then to create patterns in the walls.

Hey, your not coming off as rude, thank you for the help I really do appreciate it ^^ I actually was thinking about updating the house so I'll talk your advice into consideration when I do

OP
OP
SouthsideSerpent

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
I love your building. You are way better than me. Keep it up. I hope I can visit your plot. :)

Well you can visit anytime you like ^^ just use the command I put above or tpa if you see me online and I'm sure you'll get better at it all (Anyway, I'm pretty sure your stuff is good regardless ^^), I wasn't good at it when I started out and I'm pretty sure all builders were like that ^^ it takes practice and patience to be good at something

Last edited:

_P_

Gold Miner
Hey, your not coming off as rude, thank you for the help I really do appreciate it ^^ I actually was thinking about updating the house so I'll talk your advice into consideration when I do

Thanks for taking it well! Good luck :-D

OP
OP
SouthsideSerpent

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
Update:

My plot has been updated! There are now a couple of islands floating above my plot, one large and one small. The large one just has typical landscape, a mine and an abandoned camp, the small one is a mushroom island! Though it only has one custom mushroom with the normal Minecraft mushrooms on it so nothing really exciting but I might be adding more to it at a later date! If you want to check it out just use the command /plot visit -139;38 or TPA if I'm online ^^