/seen suggestion

Doomwolf50

Tree Puncher
Dear Staff members,

The old /seen would tell you how long a player has been logged in for (11h 23m 2s) but you took that off. I was wondering if you can add that back because it is a lot easier to check if a player has hacks. It is easier because if you're trying to get hackers f3 and they just log out and switch to a non-hack client. Then it is hard to prove that this player was hacking. I think it will greatly decrease the number of hackers on snapcraft because it is easier to expose the hackers. Thanks for your time and I hope this gets added in soon.

Zencarry

Tree Puncher
I agree with you. I love the fact Kit Pvp has the auto ban for kill aura, but people are learning to bypass it, or toggle it so that the client cant find it. There is always a hand full of hackers on Kit Pvp and having /seen could help stop hackers. At least help ban them.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
They are on their process for anti-cheat.

Zencarry

Tree Puncher
They have a great anti cheat best I have ever seen. People just find way around it.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
The old /seen would tell you how long a player has been logged in for (11h 23m 2s) but you took that off.

cec329909fabec39af185a4d332357b4.png

(Taken by my alt that doesn't have perms)

Also, yes it maybe possible that they logged out to switch clients but that is still not enough proof to go off of for a ban. Sorry. :-(