Application for Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Reinforced_

First Step
Time on SnapCraft: I've Been Playing on Snapcraft For a LONG TIME. Before the New Spawn was Created when I would Drop Down in The kitpvp Arena. I spent every day on this server.

Amount of Time Online: I will Be online for All day like Around 10 hrs a day.

Why Should I be Chosen: I was looking on "Tab" in Survival and Saw out of the 200 ppl on the server there were no staff. There were lots of problems on the server at the time like scamming and "I never Got my vote Key" or "my purchase never came through" and no staff were there to help so i can defeintly help with that since i have been mod on over 5 mc servers and Most Closed which is Why i am Looking to be helper On Snapcraft which would be an Absolute Dream, that I will take seriously. I can contribute By helping with Plugins if any help needed and Chat Management as well as Stopping hackers and Invsee(ing) The ppl that claim "i never got my purchase" and Simple/more complicated Problems.

Jailed, Muted, Banned?: None of These

I am 15 and have a Skype and Discord which is Discord: Reinforced #4830 and Skype: Zachary1357924680 Btw my skype name is childish because i chose it when i was as little as a noob. But if i am Accepted This would mean alot and i would basically Choose and Take all My time to try and help the server. Thx :).

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hello, thanks for taking the time to apply for Helper on Snapcraft! However your application is not located in the correct area. Please re-make your application in the correct support ticket department. You may click here to open a new ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.